18| The Time Has Come

Please vote,comment,share and follow!
Happy new year guys, It's 2021🥳🎊🎊

⤏ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴❝𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘱❞ - 𝘔

❝𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘱❞ - 𝘔.𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥

✥𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵✥

Damien walked into the house, his wolf growling in his mind. Mark mate, was all that he heard from his wolf. He shook his head, he wouldn't do such a thing until Thesia was ready. Unbeknownst to them both, the time would be coming soon.
She laid there, sweating and panting, she kicked the comforter off her, making it pool around her legs.  She felt like she was dying, like lava was being poured onto her. She didn't know what was happening, and for once she was left helpless. Consummate the mate bond, her siren hissed. She couldn't mind link Damien to come to her as she wasn't accepted into the pack, so she did what she knew how to do best. She opened her mouth and sang.

He was walking towards his office when he heard a tune, so delicate and so entrancing. He followed it to their room, the sweetest smell lingered in the air and it led him straight to their room. His nose flared and he growled, his wolf almost taking over as he understood what was happening, heat. He slammed open the door to be met with a beautiful sight.
Thesia gasped as the pain hit her stronger, she saw Damien look at her with a lustful gaze. He closed and locked the door, not wanting any of the unmated males near her. She called out to him, and so he followed her voice. He wanted to mark her, taste her, fill her. But the thought of her not wanting it stopped him.

"Damien please" she whispered, her mind going into over drive. She knew she wanted it, and she knew she wanted him to be the one to take her purity. Although she lived a long life, she had remained a virgin, and she wasn't ashamed of it. It was rare, to find an alpha who hadn't had sex, but Damien was an example of one. He took pride in waiting for his mate, and although his friends laughed at him he didn't care.
She suddenly let out a scream, and he ran to her. Holding her in his arms, making sure that she could feel him. The burning sensation simmered down, but she wanted more, craved more. She clawed at his shirt, wanting him to remove the barrier of clothes between them. He hesitated, he didn't want to do something she'd regret. She tossed her nightgown on the floor, and Damien froze.

Time skip.. ( sorry I have to 💔)

As they relaxed into each other's arms, he massaged her scalp and looked at her body. Her hips were bruised with his finger prints and so was her neck. Guilt struck him, and his wolf whined with the idea of hurting his mate. Thesia noticed the change in the atmosphere and looked at him. She looked down to where he was staring and her eyes widened at the sight of the bruises. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know I was being that rough" he apologized sincerely while still staring at the bruises. She liked them, she liked that he had marked her. "It's okay, I like them." He still wasn't convinced as he kept staring at them.
      She held his face with her hands and caressed his cheeks. He leaned into her touch, and kissing the palm of her hand. "Listen to me, I like them. I love them, and if you feel that bad-" she stopped and went into his neck and kept sucking on it. She stopped and looked back at his neck and stifled a giggle at the small hickey "- now you have a mark too" He scrunched his eyebrows, and opened his phone to see what she had done.

     He roared out a laugh as he saw the cute little hickey and smiled at her. She took his phone to see her mark and gasped at its beauty. "You know if you want I can give you a mark as well." She looked up at him with a cheeky smile. He kissed her and nodded his head. She kissed him, and kissed down to his jawline all the way to his neck. Her teeth came out, and she licked the place where she would mark him. He hissed as she bit down, but sighed at the pleasure that followed. She licked up the wound and placed a soft kiss on it, while showing him the mark from his phone.
           "I love it" he smiles at her as he saw it. He tenderly kissed her forehead, and the both of them went into a cozy slumber.
________________________________

Happy new year everyone, I hope 2021 is the year for you all

Happy new year everyone, I hope 2021 is the year for you all. Stay safe - xo🎊🥳