8| Maiden of Battle

Please Vote,Comment,Share, and Follow!!

Thank you for more than 800 reads and more than 70 votes. ❤️

⤏ 𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦

❝𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢, 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴, 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰❞ - 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘝𝘢𝘯 𝘎𝘰𝘨𝘩

✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

   The morning after was amazing. We didn't do anything other than a few cuddles, I wouldn't do anything without her consent. Yesterday felt like a dream come true. Something was bugging me, it was making my wolf pace around in confusion. I was making breakfast for the both of us. I was distracted from my thoughts by a clear of a throat. Thesia stood near the kitchen door, looking beautiful as ever.
I wasn't a sappy, romantic guy,but with her everything was different. The fear of being rejected was still present, but the urge to ravish her was even stronger. I wouldn't do anything unless she wanted to. After last nights adventure, I wrapped her up in a blanket and took her back to the castle. She didn't sleep in my room, but she slept in hers. The next sentence to come out of her mouth killed off my happiness.

"I can't stay hear you know, I have to go home."

   My first thought was to lock her up, and make sure she knows who I am. My second thought was 'she's rejecting you' and that I wasn't good enough. I killed off that thought as fast it came. "You can have your stuff transferred here, and you can live here with me." I said with hope. She walked over to me and hugged me unexpectedly. I immediately relaxed into her arms, and buried my face in her neck. Taking deep breathes, she removed herself from me and I could clearly see the teary eyes.
   "Whatever you're worried about, can't happen. These walls are protected." I reassure her. She looks away and stares off into the window. "Stay here for two weeks, if you feel any danger... I'll take you back to the sea myself" I say without any emotion, although there was a war waging in my head. She stares at me and sighs, "if I'm gonna stay here, I'm going to need some of my things." Joy and happiness over flooded my entire body. I wanted to jump up and down but instead I pulled her in for a hug. "Since you've shown me around your home, maybe I could show you around mine." She says slowly, unsure if I would react negatively.

"I can swim but I'll have you know I can't hold my breathe that long underwater." I say agreeing to the fact that I'll be seeing her home. Her eyes shine in excitement, and she looks so happy. "I can help you with that, but what I can't help you with is those burned eggs." She says while pointing behind me. I quickly rush to turn off the stove before they burn more. I look down at the pan, and the burned eggs. "Come on, let's cook together." she says while laughing. So that's what we did, for half an hour we cooked enough food for everyone.
You could basically hear Hunter run down the stairs as he tries to get everything on his plate. My mother comes in and hugs both me and Thesia, surprising me. We all eat our breakfast, and by the time me and Thesia finish everyone had already left. "Come on." She says while tilting her head towards the door. I'll admit I was apprehensive, I could do perfectly on land but water?