10| The scroll keeper

Please vote, comment, share and follow!
Thank you all for the reads😭❤️

⤏ 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯&𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬

❝𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.❞
✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

My head was pounding and I was confused as I could ever be. The only way this could make sense was if I could look into the past. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Hunter whisper-shout at Damien. "Something is wrong, our crops are dying. Warriors are coming back headless." I sighed, it felt like a heavy weight was placed on my chest. My eyes widened, and a smirk coated my face as I thought of an idea.
            I quickly opened the door, "I think I can help you with your situation." I needed to know more about my mom and what she did. Whatever's happening to the kingdom has some link to me, I can help protect the kingdom and find out about the past. "No, you're on bed rest okay. Don't think I haven't noticed how tired you are." Damien interjects with a hard look in his eyes, telling me he's not backing down.

"Let her go." Some old, hoarse voice called out. I turned around to see an old lady, she looked cute but her eyes told me she wasn't one to mess with. Damiens eyes widened and he was about to say something but, "and that's an order. If you wish to go against it, believe me I'll beat all your asses." She said with an innocent smile. "Grandma" Damien groaned at the same time as Hunter said "Grandma Ruth." with a look of glee on his face.

    "I don't think we've been properly introduced. My name is Ruth knight, I am Damien's grandmother. And you must be.." she said with a welcoming tone. "My name is Thesia Mauri, I'm Damien's soulmate, it's so nice to meet you ma'am."

I say while putting my hand out for her to shake, she looks at it and pulls me into a hug. Even though she was old and short she had a steel like grip. "Grandma I really think-" Damien tried to say, but was interjected by his grandmother.
"-You're knowledgeable about battle strategies, and how to take care of a kingdom. She's knowledgeable in spells, witchcraft, which is used very often these days. Both of you are strong and powerful. Both of you should go together, take a few men with you just to be safe. Have fun" she says with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "So, where are we going." Damien sighs. "A store called 'Vintage treasures' , we need to find an old friend of mine, Valian Hagaar."

We stood outside of an old abandoned store. "So your friend, is in there." Hunter says while eyeing everything around us carefully. "No, well it's complicated." I say hesitantly. I gesture them to follow me into the store. It was an old antique store, that sold useless junk that looked good.
       Valian Hagaar was someone who was         innocent, and fragile. Her heart was pure and she wore it proudly on her sleeve. She had no idea of the darkness that corrupted parts of the world. Her father was extremely protective of her, never letting her leave his sight. He gifted her this shop 'Vintage Treasures' theres an old relic somewhere and once you press it, it takes you to a different dimension. Everyone in the Hagaar family had a special talent, her father's talent was making dimensions and little multi worlds. Her talent was time, to look into the past and future.