15| Into All the Minds

Please vote,comment,share and follow!
Have fun reading🥰

⤏ 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘺𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

❝𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩𝘴. ❞

✥ 𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 ✥

       He sighed as he shifted back into his human form. He heard sniffles coming from the music room. The door was opened enough for him to see Ravynne crying. His wolf whimpered, but he didn't submit. Although many might pin him to be the bad guy, he had a reason. Ravynne was devious, and the devil incarnated. She used to kill children, and use their bones for spells to make herself more youthful.
         She was a monster, even more than he was. He feared her but he would never admit it. He feared that one day she would regain her senses and decide to kill him. The Arastone was giving her bad thoughts, and he'd hope that their was still that Ravynne left in her. The Ravynne before she went crazy, he thought.

He rolled his eyes at her tactics. She'd always cry hoping that there was a part in him that actually cared about her. He wasn't born yesterday, so he left making sure that she'd known he was there by stomping loudly. His eyes glossed over as he made his way to his chambers. Once inside he grabbed the closest thing nearby and threw it at the portrait. The portrait of him and his father along with his sibling, scratches adorned that portrait. The portrait of his family, that word was even disgusting in his mind as much as it was rolling off his tongue. He hated them, and he made sure to make it known.
He was blessed, he'll admit that. He was born into a family of wealth and power. But one taste of that power made him want to crave it more. His family wasn't up for it, and banishment was the next best thing. He chuckled as he remembered the lies he spread and stories he's told. The things he'd faked.

He made his way to the balcony, and looked at the moon. "So, anymore signs to help me get some sanity, or will you just let them parish and die by my hands." He said aloud. The moon shined, whether that was a coincidence or not he just shook his head. "I'll have my revenge, I'll get my girl back, and I'll kill my brother and that family of his."

➴➴➴

        Meanwhile back at the castle Jackson was pacing around his master bedroom in worry. "Jack please come sleep" she asked tiredly, adding in a little pout to trick him, and it did. He climbed in the bed, pulling his beautiful mate in by the waist. "He's still out there you know, and he's coming for us." Jade was shocked to say the least. Jackson had always sounded confident, but tonight his facade was dropping. She nuzzled her face into his chest, and started peppering kisses all over him.
   He softly moaned and tilted her chin up, capturing her still soft lips with his own. "Don't worry, if anything happens we'll be prepared." She whispered against his lips, as they separated for a breath. He nodded, and spooned her, resting his head on top of hers.

➴➴➴

A whole floor above, Damien was watching Thesia sleep. This is creepy, isn't it he asked his wolf. His wolf nodded his head and chuckled. He felt this sense of dread, like for once in his life he might lose. He sat down on his couch with his head in his hands. He felt a hand being placed on his bicep. He smiled lightly as he remembered how creepy it was when Thesia would sneak up on him like that, especially without making a sound. He learned ,though, how to tell which step or what she would do. He looked up, and leaned back on the couch.
She straddled his lap, and raised an eyebrow in question waiting for him to tell her what was wrong. "I don't know, I just feel like something bad is gonna happen and I won't be there to save you." He admits while looking down. He let out a soft moan as she massages his head. She looks at him while unexpectedly kissing his nose, forehead, both cheeks than the corner of his lips. He growls in irritation, and his wolf shakes his fur out in anger.

       Suddenly he grabs the back of her neck and kisses her, she whimpers while rocking herself on him. He groans, and grabs her hip with his unoccupied his hand and created more friction by rocking her faster. She pulled away from the kiss for a breath, and he went onto her neck. Leaving marks while hearing her moan. The beast within was growling even more, and the need to mark her again and again consumed him .Thank god I got a soundproof room, he thought while smirking, her moans just grew louder and louder.
Suddenly she stops and smirks, while he sits there flabbergasted. "I feel something bad happening too, but we need to be prepared. We have to train our warrior, and ourselves, for the worst." She says in response to his confession earlier. She keeps her hands on his shoulders, her facade masked her worry from within. She gestured him to follow her to their bed, and there they sat wrapped around each other. He caressed her the side of her head, as she laid her head on his chest.

➴➴➴

     Ravynne sat on the ledge of her balcony and breathed deeply. She looked down and inspected her ring while thinking. She had a plan, a plan to win. She knew she was no saint, she was probably the biggest sinner of them all. She had done things no one would ever dream of doing. The things she did sent nightmares to her brain every night. Had it really been Guinevere's fault? That was the question she had always asked. No it hadn't, it was her own fault, but she would never say that out loud.
        Time was ticking and soon she'd win. She knew she would. Everything was set in place, just like she wanted it to be. In order to get back Guinevere from the dead, he'd have to get the book of life. Guinevere was powerful, she shamefully admitted it to herself in her mind. She could make sure that Guinevere wasn't as good as everyone thought. She cackled evilly,

soon you'll be just like me old friend, an evil, cold hearted bitch.
________________________________
Please vote, comment, share and follow!

How was it? Am I going too fast or just the right pace?

Sorry for not uploading in time. I'm trying to fix my schedule so have fun with this early update - xo