19| Angel of Death

Please comment,vote,share and follow!
Thanks for 3.55k reads and 168 votes💗

Key above^

⤏ 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

❝𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯❞

✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

     The feeling of being on cloud nine, was the best feeling in the world. The mere touch of my mate erased all of my worries. My phone rang, interrupting my thoughts, and Hunters ID popped up. I scrunched my eyebrows and picked the phone up. "hey you need to come outside to the dark forest and see this" Hunters voice said, cutting straight to the point. Confused and curious, I ask him what he meant. "There are daggers everywhere, they look like as if they've been thrown onto the trees trunks."
I'm pacing my room trying to figure out why there might be daggers in my forest. Right as I was about to answer, I hear a door open and turn around. I was about to sneer a 'go away' until I realized it was Thesia in my white button up shirt. Just as she was walking by, the light that escaped the curtain hit her perfectly, I've never seen anyone who looked so effortlessly gorgeous. She walked closer to me and took the phone from my hand, she put it on speaker and asked with a slight waver of fear in her voice, "What kind of metal are the daggers"

Realization was plastered on my face, "Uh I don't know, but from the looks of it I'd say bronze, why?" Thesia sighed and closed her eyes. "We're coming to you guys" she spoke with a head strong attitude. She kept a brave face on, but the mate bond was now sealed which meant I could feel her emotions. Fear, there was no other feeling but fear.

The dark forest a place where many souls have lost their lives from the dark spirits. No one is allowed to go there, even though it is apart of our kingdom. The witches helped put a barrier surrounding it, so our pack members would be kept safe.
        True to his word, there were a bunch of daggers lodged into the trees. A bunch of warriors stood there, sniffing out scents. "I sent more of the warriors to do a perimeter check." Hunter tells me, as he comes closer. The daggers, reminded me of the one I found in Thesias home.

      "It doesn't make sense why there would be daggers everywhere, especially bronze daggers. I mean silver I get but bronze tha-" he was interrupted by Thesia, "it's because of me" she said solemnly. I was about to ask her why she thought that but something shiny caught my eye. There was a bronze sword that was wedged in tightly in a trees trunk that was covered in blood. "Just like how silver can kill you, bronze can kill sirens. The only way to kill a siren is to cover the bronze dagger in the victims blood and stab the sirens in their hearts."
        She went up to the one covered in blood, and pulled it out. She looked at it, more like inspected it, "There's something I never told you, but you need to know." She started while looking at me. I nodded my head, waiting for her to continue. "When my parents died, my father died with a bronze dagger in his heart. My aunt found any weapon on the floor, and took it for her protection. That's why you saw that dagger in my house, the one with the jade Handel." The last part had left me surprised, she saw me? I thought.

      "This dagger, this was the one that killed my father. I know it is because Valian went to the scrolls and showed me herself. This blood, this is my fathers blood." She told me while looking down solemnly. "I think Jay had to do with their murders, and maybe Ravynne helped them. This is a warning sign, the same one they gave my mother. It's the silence before the storm, they're repeating history. We have to go to that house, and we have to dig deeper into Coltons mind. My mother ignored her warning, but I won't do the same mistake." She said with her head raised, no more sadness painted on her features only determination.
     "Damn, I did not expect that." Hunter speaks after.

         And so that's what we did, Darius and Xavier were left at the castle to dig deeper into that prisoners mind. The wind blew harshly at us, "it's so cold" Valian said her teeth chattering, Thesia agreed. As werewolves our body temperatures were always high, so Hunter and myself had no problem in this. Hunter pulled Valian into him, and I did the same to Thesia. Our warriors were behind us as we finally made it to the house. It was old, and looked like it would fall off at any given second.
We went inside, you could hear the bugs crawling and the mice running. It was disgusting but an envelope was left at the table. I went up to it and unfolded it, I read it and passed it down to Thesia. "Oh my god, we need allies." "Umm what does it say?" Valian asked

"Dear Thesia and Damien,

It's truly been along time, and it's finally time for a reunion. On the day of the blue moon, we'll be waiting for you at the place where all dead men are buried. A place where no witch,vampire,werewolf, or even siren has made it out alive. Gather your warriors, and say your final goodbyes.

See you, xoxo
Jay and Ravynne"

She read it out loud, "where's the place she's talking about?" One of the warriors asked. Thesia walked around as she answered him, "It's right next to No Mans land, it's called the Angel of Death. People named it that after everyone who set foot on it would somehow die. They thought an angel would go around killing everyone, so they names it that." As we wandered around, trying to find anything else I thought about what I needed to do. I needed to hold a council meeting, a meeting which would consist of every leader of each supernatural group.
"Sir" one of my warriors called out. We all went outside to see what was happening. Thesia gasped, her eyes widening. "Oh no, what is she doing" she whispered as she carefully walked towards the warrior. In his hand was key, shaped like a skull. She carefully picked it up, and just stared at it in horror.
"What's that?" Hunter asked, while staring at Valians fear strucked face. "It's the key-" Valian started to say, "- to the book of life" Thesia continued.

        "So you're telling me, there's a book that can bring up anyone from the dead. Now Ravynne, wants to bring someone up from the dead, and you believe this person is very powerful." Hunter summed up everything that Thesia and Valian had said. They both nodded, both looking curious and slightly fearful. "But both of you are very powerful, so why the worry?" I questioned. It didn't make sense, she was the most powerful witch, so why was she so afraid?
       "She's going to bring back someone stronger than me, better than me, that's why I'm scared. I'm scared I won't be able to beat them." She sighs as she walks around. "Any idea who she wants to bring back?" Hunter asked. Thesis shook her head as she came to my side, she held my hand as she replied, "most probably someone from her own family, or someone who was close to her family."

✥𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵✥

    Ravynne laughed as she watched them through her crystal ball, "my family?! Oh, Please" she laughed humorously. "You have no idea, do you? You can't win this anymore, it's your blood against you." She cackled in wickedness.

"Oh how the tables have turned"
________________________________

"Oh how the tables have turned" ________________________________