Chapter 6: Ginevra Weasly

——>

By the next two days The Whole school knew about me and Harry.

"Hey lover boy!" I said one day, sitting down for lunch with him. "Oh hey y/n!" He replied scooting over to make room for me.

Hermione grinned at me and I blushed. "By the way, next weekend is a Hogsmead trip" he said. "Yeah I know, and?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well, do you wanna maybe go on our date then?" He began to scratch the back of his neck. "Sure" I answered, nibbling on my toast and sipping my juice.

"Oi Fred, George! Over here!" I yelled at the twins who had just entered the hall.

George turned and spotted me and came right over. "Yes?" He asked. "Wanna prank Snape tomorrow, I'm still pissed at him for giving me a month of detention!" I grumbled, folding my arms. "Of course! We never pass up an offer to prank a bloke like Snape" George smiled and nodded as he said this.

"Great! Does Monday, 7:00 work?"
"Yeah perfect!"
"Ok cool! See you then!"

They turned and sat with Lee Jordan, there best friend, at the other end of the table. I looked back at Harry, then saying "I have to get a bit of homework done" I pecked Harry on the cheek and left for the common room.

Cedric Diggroy was already there in an armchair. "Hey Ced" I greeted, sitting beside him. "Hi y/n! I heard about you and Harry... and well I'm very happy for you two!" He congratulated me. "Thanks!" I said patting his shoulder slightly.

Me and Cedric had become friends over the last month, not really amazing friends or anything, just good friends.

——>

It was an hour before we left for our Hogsmead trip. I got dressed and put on my normal makeup look.

Then I met Harry by the grounds, he looked like his normal shaggy haired self.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked looking around when we had arrived at the village. "I'm not sure..." he said quietly. "Come with me, Harry" I said, pulling his arm along with me.

I lead him too a bench outside the village square, where no one was. The shrieking shack was behind us.

I rested my head on his shoulder for a moment, then kissed him softly.

"Wanna get some butterbeer?" I asked him. "Yeah ok." He agreed, standing up.

We stepped inside The Three Broomsticks and ordered our drinks, Harry had paid for mine.

Once we had seated ourselves comfortably madam Rosmerter came clinking over with our butterbeers. "Thank you" I said, opening it and taking a huge gulp of it. "So..." Harry started, "um, I...well I told Sirius I'd meet him today..."
I let out an exasperated sigh and said firmly "fine. We'd better meet him then. What time?"

He shifted around a bit in his seat, then answered. "In about an hour"

I sighed again, shaking my head. "Harry Potter your fantastic!" I leaned in for a kiss.

(I'm so sorry but I'm watching The Goblet Of Fire well I write and cho just said, "tWo pUmPkIn pAsTiEs pLeAsE" and I thought I should tell you lol.)

After a while I suggested that we should start heading for the mountains and Harry obliged.

"Over here" Harry said, jerking his head toward the path that lead to the foot of the rocky Mountains. We walked in silence for a while and then saw a big black dog shuffling toward us.

"Oh Sirius." I sighed.

The dog barked at us and came up to greet us. I scratched him softly behind the ear and quietly whispered, "hey snuffles"