Chapter 4: The First Task

——>

The next couple of weeks past by, nothing really interesting happened.
One late morning on a grey gloomy Saturday, Hagrid came up to Harry and Me. "Mornin'" he grunted "Harry I need you to come down to my cabin today at midnight, bring your invisibility cloak" I turned to look at Harry. "Ok?.....oh we'll be back by one o'clock right?" Harry asked. "Yer'll be back by then, for whatever yer doin'" Hagrid reassured.

The truth was me and Harry were going to meet With Sirius Black, Harry's godfather.

——>

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up he's going to be here soon!" Harry said urging me to wake up. "Wha? Oh!" I snapped awake, "Harry what did Hagrid show you?" I asked. "My first task... a dragon" he said grimly, "a dragon!" I screeched. 'A dragon!? That takes a dozen full grown wizards to control a dragon!' I thought angrily.

Then came a small 'pop' and Sirius's head popped into the fire. "Sirius!" Harry grinned at his black haired godfather, "Sirius! How are you?" I asked. "Quite well, thanks" he replied. He turned to Harry, "look Harry, I want to tell you that I'm fine. I'm in hiding near hogmead in the mountains. And about your scar hurting, you should tell Dumbledore about that." He finished. "Ok. Uh Sirius" Harry started,
"Yes?" Sirius asked
"I know what my next task is"
"What?"
"It's...a...dragon" Harry finished.
Silence. "Harry I'll make sure I do everything I can to help you trough this" I said rubbing him on the back. "Thanks" he said stiffly.
"Harry I think I know a way to defeat the dragon" Sirius said hurriedly, "you have to-"
"Shhhhhh" I hushed him, "someone's coming! Sirius go!" I hissed. With another small pop! Sirius was gone, before he could tell us how to defeat the dragon.

"Ron!?" I exclaimed. A sleepy eyed redhead was standing halfway down the stair staring at us. "Who were you talking to just now?" He asked, "well I don't know maybe the person sitting right next to me!" I said sarcastically. "It sounded like....like...oh never mind!" He disappeared up the stairs agin. Huffing loudly I asked, "what did Sirius say 'bout the dragon?" I looked at a rather sad Harry. "Didn't get to finish, Ron came down and he had to go before he could say."

——>

The next few days were all a blur of stress and smirks from the rest of the school. They all thought Harry was either a cheat or a show-off.

*in the Hufflepuff common room*
"Hey Hannah!" I approached a blonde haired girl with pigtails. "Oh, Hi y/n!" She greeted back at me, smiling. We talked for a while then a brown haired seventeen year old came over. "Could we talk in privet y/n?" He asked, "ugh, Cedric" I said ignoring his request and turning back to Hannah. "so anyway I-" he cut me off, "y/n!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

I finally broke free from his grip by stepping hard on his foot. "Ahhh! Someone help a creepy man just kidnapped me!" I yelled, no luck the corridor was empty. "Shhh! I need to talk to you!" He said urgently, "omg fine" I huffed.
"Harry told me."
"Told you what?"
"About the task"
"What task?"
"The Tournament!"
"HE WHAT?"
I was mad. 'Why would he do that' I thought, "I have to go talk to Harry bye" I said bluntly. "Wait I-" but it was no use I was already stomping away from him.

"HARRY!" I roared when I finally found him He looked terrified of my explosive expression. "Y/n?" He stammered, "YOU TOLD DIGGROY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" I screamed. "We can't talk about it here, we need to go somewhere privet ok?" He said a little more confidently. "Fine. Let's go!" I huffed stomping to the Gryffindor common room, he followed.