Chapter 13: Voldemort Returns

(A/n-Hey I just wanted to say that all the support you guys have given me is so appreciated and your all loved<3)

Me and Cedric landed in a graveyard.

I knew where we were immediately. I turned to Cedric. I looked him in the eye.

"Go."

"What?"

"Go, now"

"No I'm not-"

"GO. Please, go, if not because I'm telling you to than go, go for y/n"

"I-"

"CEDRIC GO"

He opened his mouth to say something but thought better of it and ran to the port key.

I heard someone yell "crucio" and Cedric fell and yelled in pain. His body squirming, inching to the port key.

I sprinted to Cedric and whirled around to see a rat looking man holding up his wand, pointing it at Cedric.

Wormtail, aka asshole man who told moldy voldy where my parents were.

Without thinking I whipped my wand up to the man and shouted at the top of my lungs, "EXPELIAMUS"

His wand flew out of his hand, breaking the curse between the wand and Cedric I knelt down and helped Cedric up.

Cedric was weak but he still stumbled to the cup, looked at me one last time, and disappeared.

Peter Pettigrew came toward me with his wand. I held up my wand but he was to quick and flicked his wand and before I could do anything my wand was in his clutches.

I started to back up and he cornered me in front of a winged statue with a staff.

The statue moved and grabbed me and put me in a headlock with its staff.

I heard a faint voice hiss "do it now" to which Peter waddled over and dumped what looked to be a shriveled, grey, baby, into a boiling cauldron.

At this point my scar was searing. It felt white hot, almost like someone was branding my forehead.

Peter turned to a grave that read 'Tom Riddle'

He began to speak again,
"bone of the father, unwillingly given."
A bone from the grave flew up and plopped into the cauldron.
"Flesh, of the servant, willingly sacrificed"
In one horrific moment he strched out his arm and cut off his hand with a dagger. It too fell into the cauldron.
"Blood, of the enemy,"
He slowly walked toward me.
He took his dagger and cut into my shirt, revealing my bare arm, he then slowly cut into my arm.
I yelled out in pain.
He continued, "forcibly taken"

Peter took the blood covered dagger and flicked it a few times, dropping the blood in with all the other ingredients.

"The dark lord, shall rise again."

And suddenly my head went completely numb with pain, along with my arm.

The cauldron caught fire and then turned into a black smoking cloud.

A white figure started to form, arching its newly formed back, writhing and growing.

The pale face emerged from the shadows.

Voldemort.

He ran a hand over his bald, egg like head...

*Y/N's POV*

He's fine, he has to be.

Apparently Ron could notice because he put a hand on my shoulder and said, "he'll be fine, he's survived the killing curse, this tournament won't faze him."