Chapter 3: Malfoy!

——>

I hadn't seen Harry since last nights events, and I started to get worried. I got up at 6:00 AM and snuck into the Gryffindor common room (Hermione gave me the password), so Harry couldn't avoid me any longer, and sat in an armchair by the crackling fire.

At 7:00 AM Harry snuck quietly down the boys dormitory and was almost to the portrait when I called out "where you going Harry?" He turned around very slowly looking guilty, "y/n I didn't know you were down here" He stammered. "I've been waiting here for you since  6:00, making sure you couldn't escape" I scoffed, "I-I-I don't know what to say" he grumbled, sitting down in the armchair beside me. "You'd make a really bad spy you know" I stated, staring at the fire, "I'm sorry y/n" Harry apologized sighing. "I get it Harry" I said smiling up at him, I was staring into his big sparkling emerald green eyes.

"So what happened last night anyway?" I asked, "oh um..." he was fiddling with the drawstrings on his hoodie. "Well I have to compete, don't I?" He said miserably, "there making you compete? But that's just not fair!" I panicked 'what if harry...died' I thought then quickly turned back to my best friends.

"Wait, wait, wait, you don't think I put my name in? You... you believe me?" He asked hopefully, "course I do" I patted him on the back, then I slowly reached my hand toward his and picked it up, and held it comfortingly.

——>

It turns out Ron doesn't think Harry telling the truth, I think he's just jealous of all the attention Harry gets.

I sat with Harry at breakfast, comforting him. It was are first day back ti classes and we had just collected are schedules of the day. The first part of the day didn't look too bad, "Herbology with the Hufflepuffs...Care of Magical Creatures, ugh with the Slytherins....shoot! Double Divination!" I cried, me, Ron and Harry all hated Divination. "Well you should of quite like I did last year" Hermione said staring at her own version of the day.

——>

"Welcome students!" Professor Sprout said warmly
She proceeded to show them big black slug like plants that squirmed slightly in there firmly patted soil, there were large swellings on the plant, 'like warts' I thought to myself. "Bubotubers" the Professor told them, " they'll need squeezing, you lot will collect the pus..."
"Excuse me!?" Seamus said sounding alarmed, "pus, Finnigan, pus" Professor sprout continued, "and its extremely valuable, so don't waste it. You will collect the pus, I say, in these bottles. Where your dragon hide gloves it can do funny things to your skin when undiluted, bubotuber pus"

After the long session of squeezing the large pimple like things on the black plants, we finally made our way to the next class. "That was disgusting!" I stammered, looking appalled.

We stopped at Hagrid's small cabin and waited, before long the Slytherins came sauntering down. "Hey look! Weasel bee, Granger, Pottah and l/n, are all standing here like a load of idiots!" Draco Malfoy sneered rolling his eyes. "Oh look it's the dimwitted prats" I said coolly, "whatever, your just a little blood traitor!" Malfoy laughed. "Stay away from her!" Harry shouted, he had touched a nerve in Harry, "ooooh, Potter has a girlfriend" Pansy Parkinson cackled.

Hagrid sighed then said "mornin'!"

(Naomi- I don't wanna go through The Whole lesson, so we won't)

The lesson was terrible we learned about a sort of lobster like thing called a blast ended screwt.

Then slowly, me, Harry and Ron walked walked sadly to our last class of the day, Divination. "Hopefully she won't be so bonkers this time" I scoffed, earning a glare from Lavender Brown, she bumped past me and huffed loudly up to the tower.

"Hello my students, today we will learn the art of..." Professor Trelawany voice droned on, I wasn't listening. I stared at a flickering candle, feeling drowsy from the strong perfume smell that always filled the small classroom.

"Hello? Earth to y/n? Are you there?" I heard Harry grumble prodding me in the shoulder, "I...hungry...want...food" I mumbled annoyed. "C'mon you've been staring at that one spot all class, let's go" he said pulling my arm and dragging me up by my arm. "Okay, okay I'm up!" I snapped back, "someone's grumpy" Harry said a little surprised at my attitude, "sorry I'm just hungry" I said guilty

Harry and I  were walking down on the castle grounds toward the great hall,
"Pottah! hey Pottah!"
We turned around. Malfoy was up in a tree, Crabbe, and Goyle standing close by.
"What ever you want Malfoy, we're not in the mood!" I Hollered. Malfoy jumped down dramatically from the tree and strode up to Harry, "me and my father have got a bet you see" he smirked. "I think you won't last ten minutes in that tournament. He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five!" He sneered. "I don't give a crap what your father thinks Malfoy! He's vile and cruel and your just Pathetic!" Harry shot back.

"You know what Malfoy!" I rounded on him "let's put you in that tournament and see how fast you run off screaming, little itty bitty ferret boy!"

"Don't you dare insult me Black!" Malfoy yelled
"Then keep your fat mouth shut" Harry said cooly.
BANG
Something went wizzing past Harry's ear, Me and Harry made to get our wands out but something interrupted us. Another loud BANG, and a yell that echoed through the grounds.
"OH NO YOU DON'T LADDIE!"
I wiped around to see Professor Moody hurrying down the staircase. He had his wand out and was pointing it directly at a white ferret right were Malfoy had been standing.

Moody looked at Harry, "did he get you?" Moody grunted. "No he missed" Harry said still staring at the white ferret. I let out a snort of laughter, so did Harry. Then the ferret scrambled up into Goyle's pants, we laughed even harder. Moody then grabbed him and starting whirling him around in mid air.

"Moody! What are you doing?" Professor Mcgonagall came rushing over. "I'm teaching" Moody grunted, still flipping the ferret up and down.
"Is that a student!" Cried Professor Mcgonagall, "technically it's a ferret" Moody replied . (What a queen) "We do not use transfiguration as a form of punishment!" Mcgonagall said turning Malfoy back to his bleach blond self agin. "Nghaaa!" Malfoy yelled running away.

——>

"Moody did that!" Hermione gasped when we finished telling her about how great today's afternoon was. "Well he's definitely my second favorite defense against the dark arts teacher, Lupin is obviously my top favorite!" I said flopping into a chair, Harry sat on the arm of the same chair. "Well yeah there like the only good defense against the dark arts teachers we've ever had!" Harry said dramatically.

I stayed there with them laughing and talking until around 11:20, "well I should get going to my own dorm. Bye Harry, bye mione!" I said standing up.

How did you like that chapter? Sorry it took a while and sorry it's a short one, like I said I have a lot of stuff to deal with so I try to update as much as I can. As always feel free to point out any spelling mistakes!
- Naomi J.