Chapter 11: Hufflepuff night!

A/n- ok y'all the end of year four is close (ok well theres gonna be like one or two more chapters before the very end🙄🤚🏻)

(Tw: small blood scene)

*Y/n's POV*

The last task was in two days and I've been helping Harry get ready for the final task.

Gosh this is so unfair! Harry didn't even enter his name in and he still has to compete in this death trap. I thought angrily. I was pulled from my thoughts tho as Harry shot a disarming spell at me.

I shouted "Protago!" And blocked off the spell.

Harry groaned and face palmed.

"Hey it's ok, can you at least give me an owa owa?" I joked.

"What the hell is an 'owa owa'?" He asked, with a look of pure confusion.

"It's a muggle thing" I laughed. He just rolled his eyes and sighed, "Ok well I'm tiered and so done, I'm going to bed."

"Ok fine, grumpy pants! You didn't even give me an owa owa..." I huffed.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT IN MERLINS BEARD IS A BLOODY 'OWA OWA'" Harry bellowed.

I just stood there, blinking.

Then I burst into a huge fit of laughter.

"STOP LAUGHING!" Harry screamed.

I just fell down from laughing. He came over and whacked me over the head with his book.

I stopped laughing long enough to manage out, "I-I didn't k-know you k-knew about I-I like y-yo c-cut g!" Then I went back to screaming with laughter. Harry growled like a dog and I laughed even harder.

"STOP THIS IS NOT FUNNY" Harry yelled.

I slowly stopped laughing and once I did I looked up and saw Harry glaring at me.

I got up and shoved Harry backwards.

He let out an "oof" and then walked up to me and picked me up.

I let out a shriek and he set off, running towards the Gryffindor common room.

"Harrrrryyyyyyy" I wailed.

*third person POV*

Once Y/n and Harry got to the Gryffindor common room Harry walked up the boys dormitory stairs and plopped Y/n down on his bed.

"Harry I-" Y/n began. But Harry cut her off.

"Your staying with me." Harry said flatly.

"Fine then I'm calling you Owa Owa for the next 24 hours." Y/n replied.

He said nothing but just changed into a pair of sweatpants and a white T-shirt. "But I don't have any cloths here!" Y/n shout-whispered.

"Here" Harry said, throwing her one of his many pairs of grey sweatpants and a plain grey t-shirt.

Y/n went to the bathroom and changed, when she came back Harry was laying on his bed.

Y/n laid down next to him and buried her head in his chest.

She could feel his heartbeat. She could hear his slow, soft breathing.

She loved him and he loved her.

~

*Y/n's POV*

I heard faint whispering as I opened my eyes slightly.