Chapter 10: suger and spice and everything nice!

A/N-Ok so I'm not planning on doing any smut in this story but I will had some fluff/spice!

~
*Third person POV*
*in the library w/ Harry*

Harry and Y/n were studying in the library together, learning about wolfsbane potions.

"Ugh, Y/n it's sooooo late can we please go back to my dorm" Harry wined. "Once I finish this chapter on wolfsbane" Y/n replied, turning a thick page of a book labeled The Complete Book Of Potions.

"Can't you just read it later!" Harry groaned.

Y/n shook her head and read on.

After the long chapter had finally come to a refreshing end, Harry grabbed
Y/n's hand and dragged her to the portrait of the fat lady. He muttered the password and they both entered.

"Oh Hi Y/n" Seamus greeted her, "nice to see you" said Dean.

Everybody was very use to Y/n being in their common room even though she was in Hufflepuff.

"Hey Dean, Seamus" Y/n smiled brightly at the two Gryffindor boys and sat down on the coach.

Harry sat beside her and she laid her head on his chest. She closed her eyes dreamily. She didn't intend on falling asleep there but all that studying in the library had made her tired and she drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

———>

"Shut up!" Harry whisper-shouted, "you'll wake her!"

Y/n slowly lifted her heavy eyelids and raised her head a few centimeters. It was a Saturday so she had no classes.

"H-Harry?" Y/n yawned, now sitting up. She was still on the velvet coach where she had fallen asleep.

Harry turned and his annoyed expression became a very calm, content one.

Y/n stood up and wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. "Hungry" she mumbled. "Let's go to breakfast then" Harry suggested.

Y/n slowly let go of Harry and said sleepily, "I'm gonna go get ready, I'll meet you in the great hall."

Y/n left through the portrait hole and stopped at her dorm to get her toiletries.

*Y/n's POV*

I shuffled to the bathroom and set down my bag at the sink. I opened it and took out my hair brush and combed my Y/H/C hair.

Then I took out my make-up bag and put on some light make-up. Just a bit of concealer, foundation, mascara and some subtle eyeshadow.

I left the bathroom and headed for the great hall. I walked past the DADA classroom and spotted a bleach blonde head.

"No not the piss-headed ferret boy!" I muttered angrily as I quickened my pace so he might not notice me .

He did.

"Oi! L/n!" Draco taunted. "What's the matter do you-" I cut him off.

"Shut it you dung bag." I snapped. "Excuse me?" Draco breathed. "You heard me" I said cooly.

Draco advanced toward me.