001: Desire

Jungwon didn't want to go but his mother said to him, "Jungwon if you start to distance yourself from the others in your class it will be very clear in the end what you are and who we are!" After this sentence, Jungwon became aware again: He had to somehow make sure that he wasn't acting too suspiciously. He had to hold back his inner monster as much as possible otherwise he would harm his own existence and that of his whole family.

The film that his classmates had agreed to meet began at 8.45 p.m. and they all wanted Jungwon to appear. Jungwon didn't know exactly why they liked him, but he wondered if they would still like him if they knew what he was.

He pulled on his black leather jacket and set off. Jungwon's family, the Yang family, owned a large and powerful villa that was placed at the end of the city and was therefore hidden as it was not in the center. Jungwon could easily reach the cinema in 2 minutes if he used his vampire powers, but to keep his identity he had to keep this within limits. It was already dark and the moonlit the street, which would otherwise be completed in darkness thanks to the broken street lamps. He quickly checked the street and accelerated his pace with his strength so as not to be late. The reason he didn't want to leave in the beginning is very simple, he had problems being social. Among the vampires, he was a social butterfly but he was taught to be cold to humans from an early age and he couldn't change it, although his parents made him aware that he now has to make friends with people in order to preserve his own existence and that from his family.

-

There was a lot of laughter in the cinema and the smell of fresh popcorn everywhere. Jungwon quickly found his classmates and greeted them. "Jungwon you came!" said jay and nodded to him smiling while Jungwon tried to smile at him back. He liked Jay but he still couldn't warm up to people and that wasn't just because of Jay or whoever else individually. It was difficult for him to get used to going to school because it smelled so delicious that he would have liked to bite the neck of the person sitting next to him, but over time this got better and he learned to control his thirst. "Here's your card, see it as a gift from me since you came with us for the first time" jay smiled at him again. "Thank you, but you didn't have to do that," he replied. The light in the hall was dimmed and the boys quickly found their seats and made themselves comfortable. When Jungwon took off his leather jacket, he smelled a very sweet scent. He hadn't smelled anything so sweet in a long time. He looked around and saw a girl approaching him shorter than he was. Wasn't that Deiji? The quiet girl of his class that Jungwon had sometimes caught staring at him. ,,I thought we hadn't invited the girls," Sunoo said next to him, "we didn't either. They are probably here alone." said Jay. "Hey!" said Deiji quietly and behind her Jihyo and Eunji waved to us. The boys greeted the girls back when Jungwon wondered why he hadn't noticed this sweet scent before. Was it Deiji who had a seat next to him or someone else? Without worrying about it, Jungwon sat down and was caught up in a conversation by Sunoo until the film finally started.

The film was actually very exciting and Jungwon was happy to have come here but this sweet smell .. He had to get used to it and try to keep within limits. He looked to the side and saw Deiji. If she smells so sweet, how can it be that she has never been noticed by another vampire?

When the film was over, the boys stormed out and talked excitedly about what the second part of the film would look like. Jungwon found it amusing what ideas the boys had and even laughed along twice. Outside the air was cool and his friends put on their jackets while Jungwon noticed that he had forgotten his jacket in the cinema. He said goodbye to his friends and went back to his seat. When he arrived at the cinema, the last audience went out and among them were the girls from his class. Deiji walked towards Jungwon ,,Hey you forgot your jacket. Here I got it for you." she smiled,,Oh thank you "Jungwon looked at her. She had big eyes, curved eyelashes, soft and full lips, and her skin was radiant. Her dark brown hair was tied up in a braid and a few strands were hanging out from the sides which gave the whole thing a natural look. And that sweet smell. It was very clear that it was hers, now that she was so close to him. "See you tomorrow!" She told him and waved to him as she left. Jungwon also walked towards the exit when he saw a piercing look. A cold aura. He looked around and saw a man in his mid-twenties staring at Deiji who was exiting the cinema not far from him. He wasn't going to.. or?? Did he smell that sweet smell too or was he just after Deiji. Jungwon saw his eyes begin to glow dark red and he grinned while his fangs grew a little further.