012: Sleepless

(A/n: I just personally don't feel the chemistry yet but I hope sooooon I will :( )

Deiji p.o.v.

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard noises. Jungwon went out of the tent. I turned and looked at his empty sleeping bag. He's probably just not tired enough I thought.

That was pretty common for vampires.

I turned back and forth the whole time and couldn't turn a blind eye because I was too busy thinking about what Jungwon is doing. I tried to distract myself and looked around the tent. But I guess it didn't work out.

I sat up.

Strands of hair hung in my face and I felt my hair tie slipping far down in my braid.

My sleeping bag felt warm and the fact that my upper body wasn't completely under the covers made me feel cold quickly.

I lay down again and tried to not think about him once.The blanket quickly warmed my arms but my thoughts still hung on him. I wanted to confess to him as soon as possible. I just couldn't wait anymore longer. I felt like maybe he would get bored of me.

I sat up again, looked at Jungwon's empty sleeping bag, and got up. I took my jacket and put it on just like my shoes. Just as I held the tent door up and wanted to get out, I bumped into someone. It was Jungwon.

"What are you doing at this time?" He smiled at me, amused.

Deiji p.o.v. end

The flustered girl thought if he could possibly sense what she wanted to do. But that was not the case. He smiled at her because of the way she looked right at that moment.

Her messy hair, cute pajamas, and the way she flustered looked away while saying that she couldn't sleep.

"We can talk if you like." He said hoping that she won't reject him.

Luckily the girl replied in the affirmative. Little did he know that she wanted to talk with him as much he did.

After saying it, Jungwon took her hand and gently pulled her through the forest towards the little hill.