005: Feelings

Deiji p.o.v.

The barbecue was very fun and delicious everyone enjoyed their meal and talked with their friends. Even the teachers seemed fun.

Now we were sitting near the campfire while some of the students and teachers got into their tents already. The fire was bright and warm and warmed every single corner of my body which made me smile and close my eyes enjoying the moment.

,,Y/n wanna play Truth or Dare too?" Cho-Hee looked at me and flashed me her bright smile while I just rolled my eyes,, I don't want to kiss someone or do something embarrassing so nope." I closed my eyes again.

While everyone at school played Truth or Dare I was just sitting at my desk and doing my homework or drawing someone.

,,Jungwon is playing too." I turned my head to look at her ,,He is?" ,,Yeah so you better play too I have a plan." She looked over to the boys where Jungwon was while smiling and I hit her elbow,,Don't make it obvious you are embarrassing me!" I whisper-screamed a little.

I was really awkward.

,,What plan do you have?" I looked away to make it seem like I am not interested at all. ,,Kissing would be too much so I guess maybe that you both have to spend the rest of the night together?" I gasped. ,,Look I know it is weird cause socializing is weird for you" she chuckled ,,But what if Lena has to kiss Jungwon or something? I am sure that he won't do it if you are sitting there so pleaseeee come and join!"

That didn't even make sense what she just has said but maybe I should play too just in case.

,,Okay I will." As I said this she jumped up and dragged me a bit nearer to the boys and girls since they were on the other side of the campfire.

-------------------------

,,Jay I dare you to kiss.. Hmm.." Jungwon looked in the round until his eyes met mine. I knew that he wouldn't choose me cause I was his friend. He just didn't know who to choose so I tried to point at Cho-Hee who was already nervously sweating beside me.

Jungwon smiled,,Cho-Hee"Jay looked surprised at her and Cho-Hee looked shyly in Jay's direction. Right decision Jungwon I thought and winked at him while he tried to wink back but cutely failed.

After Jay kissed Cho-Hee on the cheek while she turned into a tomato everything started getting boring.

Until... ,,Jungwon truth or dare?." Jay looked at the person he just called. I looked up and waited for Jungwon's answer. Please pick truth. ,,Dare." he said.

I felt how Cho-hee moved beside me and didn't dare to look at her. I already started preparing myself for the worst.

,,Go with Deiji for 20 minutes in a tent." Jay said proudly and winked in my direction. Did he just wink at me or?

WAIT. ME. JUNGWON.TENT.20 MINUTES.

I breathed out deeply. Not a dare with kissing Lena so it's fine and I can talk to him again.Jungwon and I got up and went to my tent because it was the closest.

Sitting side by side in a pretty small tent was unusual.

,,Are you alright with the tent?" he asked me trying to start a conversation ,,Yeah I guess I'll get used to that." I smiled a little and breathed deeply in and out. It was small. The ,,walls" were to near. I closed my eyes trying to imagine being in my room with Jungwon.

,,You sure? You seem nervous." ,,It is okay just can we talk about something different?"

,,Shall we play the game where you can ask questions and have to answer them ? I mean we know each other now pretty well but still." I opened my eyes and smiled at him ,,You can start." ,,No ladys first." he smiled back. ,,Wow what a gentleman. Okay, so what is your favorite color?" I didn't know what to ask but gladly he didn't tease me about my silly question ,,I like red. Now it's my turn: Did you ever had a boyfriend?"

I started coughing as he asked that. Well that escalated quickly. ,,I what? Boyfriend? Nope! Did you ever had a girlfriend I mean you are so old." I laughed hoping inwardly that he didn't have one.

,,No but a lot of girls confessed to me that was pretty annoying." he laughed and I hit him ,,They also have feelings Jungwon!" and started to laugh along too.

,,Deiji? Do you have a crush on Lucas?" he got serious and stopped laughing which also made me stop and look at him in surprise.

,,Lucas? What?! Who told you that?" I asked back. ,,I don't know but on the bus, you seemed so comfortable around each other."

,,No I don't have romantic feelings for him cause." I breathed in ,,I already have for someone else." I felt my ears burning.

I really liked Jungwon somehow. He was the only boy I was so comfortable around.

Jungwon p.o.v.

,,Wait she has feelings for someone?!" Jay cleared his throat and looked a bit pissed at me ,,I told you to spend more time with her so what will you do now if it is someone other than you who she likes?"he shook his head. My thoughts went back to Deji.

The girl who had long dark-brown hair a cute and gorgeous face and a sweet weird personality. I liked her in some way but what if it was just friendship? I never had contact with a human girl before like I do with Deiji. What if my feelings were just some type of overreacting.

,,You know what Jungwon? You have to make her fall in love with you and I will give you the tips." Jay looked at me and smiled proudly at his idea.

Love.

Falling in love.

,,I wonder who the guy is she loves..." I put my clothes aside and lay down.