014: Breakfast

(A/n: Atleast the next chapters are gonna get spicy )

,,I never get tired of looking at you."

After these words left his mouth, he realized what he had just said to Deiji.

He immediately looked away, embarrassed, but the expression on her face interested him more.

So he looked back to see a Deiji who was looking at the ground with red cheeks.

All of his insecurities disappeared and now he was really proud that he had said it.

What has to go has to go and it was true, Deiji was really a real beauty.

Her big round eyes suddenly looked up at him,

"Then take a picture of me?"

She started to grin mischievously and Jungwon looked over in shock.

He had expected a rather shy reaction but Deiji reacted completely differently.

He smiled and then he had to giggle too. "That was unexpected." He said.

"Well, I'm just special." She looked proudly into the distance.

"Yes, you are really something special." He mumbled and looked at her while she was still looking into the distance and pretending she hadn't heard him. But her red cheeks betrayed her.

They talked about many things before going back to their tents. The sun rose and the birds chirped.

Deiji handed Jungwons jacket back to him and searched her pocket to find the gray jacket that she didn't want to take with her but her mother forced her to.

After all, she needed the jacket.

When she found it, she put it on and joined her class who were just starting to prepare breakfast.

The air was a bit cool today but when the sun was completely in the sky it got warmer.

During the meal, Deiji exchanged words with Cho-Hee and talked with her like normal friends do.

"We kissed." Cho-Hee suddenly said so silently that Deiji could hardly hear her.

The bread that she had just bitten off made her cough because she was shocked by her friend's sudden confession.

,, Wait what ?! Your- omg!" She had actually already seen it coming, but the fact that her friend had just admitted that she had already had her first kiss still shocked her.

Cho-Hee looked inconspicuously at Jay, who was talking to the boys a few tables away.

She smiled and took a sip of her orange juice.

She wanted to look back at her friend in front of her when she noticed something.

Better said someone. Jungwon sat next to Lena. Or rather Lena was sitting next to Jungwon, because the boys and Jungwon were together at the same table.

When Deiji noticed her friend's look, she followed and saw herself how Lena was sitting very close to Jungwon.

It annoyed her anyway that she wanted to get his attention in the last days and now she was sitting next to him at breakfast.

"Such a playgirl just because she doesn't get a boy." Cho-Hee was speaking facts as the two looked away and continued to concentrate on their food.