022: Three roses

(A/n: lmaooo I picked the name Deiji cause i found it so cute that its coming from daisy but i never knew the meaning behind this beautiful flower.. and I can't believe this shitty story is coming to an end kneuewhdioei it's so embarrassing I hope the next ones turn out better and everyone who are still reading ILY you deserve smth better so pls read my next stories too ;)

3rd persons view

,,YOU ARE STILL A HUMAN, TRAPPED IN A VAMPIRES BODY!" A wine glass splintered into a thousand pieces when it came into contact with the cold stone floor. ,,STOP ACTING SO CHILDISH!" Jungwon's mother shouted at his dad whose eyes were bright red by now.

Jungwon was about to walk upstairs when the voice of his father interrupted him making him turn angrily around. He grew sick of all those fights between his parents. And it makes everything even worse knowing that they are now fighting over him. After Lena, his fathers spy, heard what Deiji said to him on the hill under the night sky, she didn't waste any time and called his dad. Now that his dad was knowing the bond between Jungwon and a human he couldn't maintain his anger anymore. It would be such a shame that the son of the Yang Family has got to do with some human girl.

,,YOU ARE STAYING HERE YANG JUNGWON!" his father looked very demanding and clearly the opposite of proud.

The boy sighed ,,Stop dragging me into this." he was already angry enough at himself for not telling Deiji the truth about them. He made her promise something which she kept but he lied directly to her face. He felt selfish.

,,What for dragging you into this? You are the reason why this fight started anyway." his father stood up from his red and luxurious seat walking towards Jungwon. ,,You rejected her but something still doesn't sit right with me." his voice got dangerously calm.

,,Just stop being selfish for once!" his mother interrupted him.

,,You are not allowed to speak right now." he said pronounced every single word. ,,Now my son, tell me, why does a human know about your true form?" his voice sounded too nice. Jungwon didn't answer and just looked straight into his fathers' red eyes. His father smiled holding back his anger ,,I asked you something!" he got louder.

Jungwon looked to his mom and back to his father's eyes ,,Because I love her." he finally said the words, he should have said to Deiji before in the camp.

His father froze when he heard those words coming out of the mouth of his own son

,,You love her?" Jungwon nodded and looked to his mom once again, gaining strength ,,I love her and she loves me."

,,They are soulmates." his mother finally said

,,You can't tear them apart if you don't want to hurt your own son." after hearing those words the anger of Jungwon's dad went away. But before he could even apologize Jungwon was already going upstairs having something in his mind.

After Jungwon reached his room he took out his phone and called Deiji, hoping the girl would pick up. She must be home by now. He waited and waited but the girl didn't pick up, the girl he wanted to talk to the most. He wanted to clear everything. After calling her multiple times the boy threw his phone frustrated away and went with his hands through his hair remembering how broken she looked even though she had smiled to him. I am an idiot.

The girl Jungwon was thinking about was now laying in her bed. After arriving home she hugged her parents and directly went into her room. She didn't know if she was confused or upset. The way he looked while rejecting her felt weird but also there wasn't any reason why he would love her. Love was a strong word with lots of meaning behind it that no one could describe. Suddenly her phone rang and sawing that it was Jungwon made her heart ache even more.

She didn't want to talk to him. Her heart hurt so much that she was afraid her voice will crack.

How stubborn she thought since her phone was ringing and ringing. After 7 calls he finally stopped calling. Deiji sighed thinking about what he wanted to say.

NEXT DAY

The rain knocking against her window made Deiji open her eyes. Today was Sathurday and she felt like staying home and not going anywhere. She stretched her body as something beside her caught her eye.

Three roses with a letter.

Three roses? Like the three magical words? Ridiculous thoughts Deiji, she thought reaching out for the letter to see what's inside.

It was from Jungwon? When did he put it here?! Gosh this boy really is stubborn. Deiji started to read his short letter.

Hey Deiji,

I need to tell you something important if you are ready to see me again since you rejected my calls.

~Jungwon

Pffh you rejected my love Jungwon she thought.

She stood up to get a vase for the flowers when she suddenly got a pain in her chest.

,,God what is wrong with me?!"

After the pain relieved she finally got her vase filled up with water and put the three roses in it.

Does he even know for what those stand for? She wondered.