004: Camping

___________________________
__________

I was frightened from my dream and automatically sat up.
I was all sweaty and my cheeks were actually wet. I had really cried. I glanced with a dazed look at my watch, which was on my bedside table by my bed.

4.32 a.m.

Both of my parents really weren't home at the moment and a chill ran down my back when I realized I was all alone. It wasn't a problem before going to bed, but it was one after a nightmare. I dreamed how Jungwon would deceive me and kill me. He would never do that. Sometimes I really hate my mind for dreaming such crazy things.

I picked up my cell phone which was also next to my bed and went to Jungwons and my chat.

Should I write to him? Vampires rested so little anyway, so there's a chance he'll answer me.

I remembered my dream and creaked back. No Deiji, this dream was not real. I'm not going to let a stupid dream rule my life now. I said to myself in my head trying to wake myself up.

>> Hey are you awake? << I finally wrote to him with the hope that he would answer me. My hair was all messed up and several strands were hanging in my face, which I brushed aside to better concentrate on my screen.

Jungwon came online.
He was really awake.

>> Yes but why are you still awake? Shouldn't you sleep;)? << he responded.

>> I had a nightmare and I'm at home alone, it's not that easy: (<<

Why did I tell him this? Of course he had become my best friend, but something deep inside wanted him to come to me. I could also call or write to Cho-Hee, but she wouldn't be happy to be woken up at 4 a.m. And she wouldn't come to me at this time. She isn't a vampire who doesn't need to rest that much.

Jungwon didn't answer me.

I waited another five minutes and when there was no answer I wanted to turn off my cell phone and sink into self-pity just when my screen blinked.

>> I'm near you because I was in the hospital before. Would you like me to visit you? <<

My heart took a step. That was exactly what I had expected deep in my heart. He would actually come to me.

>> If you don't mind, yes. <<

I almost answered just 'yes' in anticipation until I realized that it would be conspicuous and changed my answer a little.

Oh what would I do without my smart brain.

>> Okay then hold out a few more minutes because there are people here who are already leaving for work, so I can't use my power:) But I'm hurrying! <<

My heart made more big thumps. I was feeling like a lead role lady in a romance movie. Or in a romance book. I did my braid again and lay back in bed with a beaming smile. My nightmare was completely forgotten, all I was thinking about right now was just him.

-

>>Humans dreams are really weird.<< Jungwon sat next to me on my bed and looked at me from the side, confused after I had told my dream. >>Do you often have nightmares? That sounds really terrible.<< He looked at me thoughtfully and slightly worried that I might be suffering from nightmares. He was a vampire which could kill me with ease but right now he looked so innocent and cute while his eyes were big and round and he stared at the rooftop while thinking intensively. I laughed lightly
>>No, only sometimes like now for example but it isn't such a big deal as you may think now.<<