006: Compliments

(A/N: Okay watch the storyline getting worse and worse from this point on. But if you still like it ily :( )

Deiji's p.o.v.

I was laying in my sleeping bag with closed eyes while trying to warm my cold feet. We did have a mini heater in our tents for the cool nights but my feet were still cold. I didn't even fully get used to our small tent.

Cho-Hee wasn't even in our tents yet. It was already 12 pm where was she? Did she really wanted to sleep with Jay in a tent? Still keeping my eyes shut I heard a voice coming nearer and nearer. I opened my eyes and looked over to my night lamp. I couldn't sleep.

The tent was too small, my feet were too cold and my head started hurting from thinking way too much about Jungwon and my best friend.

I sighed and wanted to turn my back when the tent opened revealing Jungwon.

,,Cho-Hee and Jay are blocking our tent. Is it okay if I come in?"

I looked at him and nodded ,,Yeah sure."

He came in and the tent started looking smaller than before. But since it was Jungwon I pulled myself together.

Jungwon was moving very carefully and tried not to make much noise. ,,So are Cho-Hee and Jay a thing now?" I asked him and looked over at him while grinning. He chuckled ,,Well I guess it is not official but for me it is." I pouted ,,Cho-Hee and I had a bet and I think she is winning." ,,Which bet?" I smiled for myself ,,It was just a silly bet about who is having a boyfriend first is gonna get a wish." I chuckled ,,It seems like I am gonna get poor in the next days."

I looked over at my night lamp.

,,I'll be your boyfriend." I turned my head immediately to him ,,What?!" He looked completely serious to me ,,I can be your boyfriend." My feet got warm and so did my face ,,Jungwon that's not how it works." I smiled and hoped that he wouldn't see my warm cheeks in the dimmed light.

,,How does it work then?" he asked still being completely serious. I don't want to lie he made my heart beat a little bit faster ,,Do you vampire do not know something that is called romance?"

He smiled ,,Of course, princess." he smiled so brightly that his white fangs could be seen and his dimples appeared while his big sparkly eyes disappeared.

My heart was now like bumbumbumbumbumbum.

Was that really happening right now or was I dreaming? He called my princess.

I put my hands in front of my face trying to hide the painted red on my cheeks.

Jungwon's p.o.v.

The cute girl started now covering her face with her hands and looked completely innocent. ,,Are you alright princess? Should I stop calling you princess ? I am sorr-" ,,No no Jungwon it is alright." she interrupted me while she started showing her face again. ,,So did you like it?"

,,Eh" the poor girl looked very startled but I somewhat liked seeing Deiji like this all blushy and cute. ,,I don't wanna say I liked it but.." I started to change my facial expression and acted like I was hurt by her answer to my question. She went silent for a couple seconds as she changed her answer ,,Okay I liked it, handsome vampire" I looked up and I was completely caught off guard by her compliment she just did while she smiled proudly at herself.

,,Goodnight Jungwon I better sleep now."

,,Goodnight."

,,Princess"

Deiji's p.o.v.

I turned my back to face the wall just to open my eyes and start to think about what just happened a couple of minutes ago. He called me a princess and I called him handsome. AHHh. That was so cliche and unnecessary why did you say this mouth?

I started to hit my mouth just in case I ever say it again when I remembered that Jungwon was literally beside me. I quickly stopped and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep while I heard a slight chuckle beside me from a Jungwon who was probably on his phone right now.

But it is true, he is indeed handsome.

And with this last thought about no other than Jungwon, I fell asleep.