025: Midnight kiss

Just like the knight in armor, Jungwon turned around the corner and saw her worried face and the boy beside her.

"Deiji?" Jungwon ran up to her as he saw more and more clearly how he was holding her.

She fell down and she doesn't look okay," the young man said again.

,,Let her go," Jungwon suddenly said in a colder voice, releasing the frightened-looking girl from his grip.

,,I just wanted to help?" said the boy who was now standing next to them and looked at Jungwon.

Jungwon turned around and walked dangerously close to the guy, "How do you help a girl by grabbing her like this? Don't you see from her look how uncomfortable it was for her since she couldn't interpret what you were doing? Are you enjoying this, huh?" he got louder with each sentence as a teacher came around the corner.

"What's going on, Mr. Yang?"

and that's when Jungwon told everything and Deiji was questioned as well.
This day was not supposed to end like this.
Deiji wanted to have the time of her life until midnight. But she felt so disgusting and helpless when she remembered the grip of the boy.

Jungwon took off his jacket and put it around the girl's shoulders as they walked to the car.

The girl was about to protest that he might get cold when she remembered that he was a vampire.

"I was afraid that my eyes would start to glow red, that's how much it pissed me off." Jungwon was still angry and held deiji's hand even tighter.

Don't put up with this, deiji." Now he looked at the girl. His eyes full of love and true concern. Why did he always make her feel so special?

Deiji nodded and got into the car as jungwon after here got in.

He took her hand again and Deiji wondered how many hours he had held her hand today.

Deiji didn't think much and put her head on his shoulders, "Thank you Jungwon," and closed her eyes.

The boy froze. "You don't have to thank me."

When they arrived at deiji's house, they both quietly walked up the stairs because their parents were already asleep.

The room of deiji was dark only the moonlight illuminated it.

She didn't know why she asked jungwon to accompany her to her room, maybe she just didn't want to be alone.

Deiji took off the jacket and handed it to Jungwon, "Thanks for that too, otherwise I'd probably be a block of ice like you." he smiled, "Deiji..." ,,Huh?" The girl looked up as Jungwon looked at her with a serious look. His eyes, however, were somewhere else. He looked at her lips and then back into her eyes as he took a step closer to her.

He took Deijj's hand for what must have been the hundredth time, but this time he enclosed her fingers and pulled her closer by her waist.

Deiji was frozen and her eyes widened as the boy touched her. This time there was no music playing so it was impossible that he wanted to dance with her now... what was it then?

,,Why do you make me feel like this? Why do you smell so different?" Jungwon muttered to himself as his eyes began to glow red. His face was illuminated by the moonlight and his lips were slightly open so that you could see his fangs. He looked breathtaking.

Deiji held her breath.

His red eyes that radiated lust and coldness but at the same time love and deep feelings were the reason why her heart was pounding so wildly.

Jungwon approached her face when he suddenly stopped.

,,May I?" when Deiji nodded in a trance, it was clear. The second after, their lips met.

With his free hand, Deiji went to the back of his neck.

She tried hard to stand upright and not buckle because of her soft knees.

Jungwon held her more tightly by the waist and pulled her even closer so that their upper bodies touched.

When the two broke away to catch their breath, Jungwon looked at the girl. Her eyes wide with desire, pink cheeks and deep red swollen lips made his lips meet hers again.

He released his hand from hers and placed it on her cheek, which was completely overheated while Deiji now finally dared to wrap her arms around his neck.

They walked a few steps to her bed and Jungwon placed her on the bed as he broke away from her again.

,,The night you confessed your feelings, I lied," his voice was rough and full of regret.

Deiji, on the other hand, looked at him with the same glittering eyes.

Jungwon's bangs tickled her forehead as he fixed his eyes on hers, the next words coming out of his mouth made her heart stop

,,Deiji, I love you and I hope that despite everything, you still feel the same way about me."

As the girl looked into the boy's eyes, she saw how hard it was for him to confess his feelings, especially after he had so many regrets,

"Of course I still love you, or I wouldn't have kissed you back." she smiled at him feeling relieved all of a sudden.

Jungwon started to smile again and his dimple deepened.
,,I am glad. Goodnight Cinderella just in time it's midnight." Jungwon was about to leave when the girl grabbed his hand.

,,Um could you stay over tonight?" Deiji wanted him to stay longer especially after she knew that he felt the same towards her.

,,Everything you want cinderella."

~the end~

A/n: Thank you all so much for reading this book I really appreciate it!! I really did learn a lot while writing this book and even though it was pretty hard writing it, I had lots of fun. I hope you guys stay safe <3