Reward.

18+ warning.
After two days.
Today Lee Min Ho and BTS have their dinner together. Lee Min Ho and Y/N were very nervous for the dinner. Y/N prepared everything. Jk was sitting on sofa with a pen and paper. Y/N went near him and asked what he was doing. "I'm making a list." Jk said.
"What list Hyung?" she said leaning to see what he was writing but couldn't understand a word because he was writing in Korean.
"List of your bad habits." Jk teased.
"I don't have any bad habit." Y/N said hitting him on his back.
"Really?" Jk said.
"I'll take revenge for this in gym tomorrow." Jk added while rubbing his back.
Y/N pouts.
Lee Min Ho came. Yoongi and Jin welcome him and everything was now going smooth. Initial 15-20 minutes were very awkward for everybody but Y/N asked about how Jin and Yoongi became his friends, it was an ice breaker. Now there were non stop talks. Actually there was non stop bullying of Y/N. All of them were teasing her and laughing.
There was a moment when Min Ho, yoongi and Jin were alone. Jin asked him without wasting even single second "Do you really love her?"
"Yes Seokjin. She makes my heart flutter like nobody and now she is the most important person to me." Min Ho said.
"Are you sure she'll be safe with you? Because of your past?" Jin asked.
"I would protect her at any cost." Min Ho replied.
"What are you guys talking about?" Y/N interrupts.
"Nothing much Y/N just warning him about your anger issues." Yoongi teased.
"Hyuuunngg" she pouts. "I don't have anger issues." she said like a baby.
They all had dinner. They all were sitting in the living room and were talking. Y/N looked at Jin and raised her eyebrows asking if Lee Min Ho got approved or not. Jin got what Y/N was trying to ask and nods. Y/N smiled brightly.
Namjoon gets call from company so he had to leave along with Yoongi and Jin. Jungkook and V were sleepy so they went to their rooms. Y/N took Lee Min Ho to her room.
"You need to get a reward." Y/N said.
"What reward Y/N?" he asked.
Y/N leans forward and gave him a peck on his lips.
"You were awesome today." She praised making proper eye contact with him an caressing his cheeks with her thumb.
"Really? I was never this nervous ever before. Not even before my first interview." Lee Min Ho said wrapping his arms around her waist.
Y/N smiled and said "That's why you deserve a reward."
She was kissing with so much of love and passion. Her hands were roaming all over his chest. She could feel his erection between her legs. She started rubbing her hands over his erection.
"Ahhh Y/N." he moaned.
She unbuttonend his pants and unzips him as she kneels down, not breaking eye contact with him. She unzips him completely and take his cock out. His cock pops out and her eyes widens  making him smirk.
"No wonder why i wasn't able to walk properly for two days." she said rubbing his cock.
"I was lenient on you babygirl." he smirks.
She licks his dick and kisses on the tip that makes him moan. She swirls her tongue around his dick and takes it all in her mouth. She was sucking it as if she was so hungry for it.
Lee Min Ho slid his hands in her hair and clenched them tightly, taking all control over her movements. He started to move her faster and deeper , choking her with his huge dick, making it difficult for her to breathe. He pulls her up close to him.
"I don't wanna cum in your mouth princess." he said and removing her all clothes within seconds. She was now completely naked. He turns her around and bends her over the table.
He slid his dick inside her without any warning.  She moaned out aloud. "ahhhhhhhh Dadddyyyy~"
He didn't give her time to adjust and smacked her. His thursts went faster and harder. Whole room was filled with skin slapping sounds and Y/N's loud moans. After few minutes of hard thursting , "D-Daddy I'm gonna c-c-cum ahhh" she cried. "Not so soon baby." he whispered in her ears and kissed her neck leaving marks.
"Aahhh~ i can't control D-daddy please Ahhhhhhhh~" She came.
He wasn't done yet. After few more over stimulating thrust he also came. Y/N's legs were shaking because of the over stimulation.
He kissed her and picks her up and takes her to the bed. They had their 2nd round on the bed.
After they were done again. He rolls over and Y/N was on him now. He was still inside her. They both were panting.
"I love you Y/N."
"I love you more than anything Babe."
She kept her head on his chest.
" I know you were talking something about your past and saving me and all. What was that about?" she said keeping her hand on his heart.
He sighed.