Dinner.

Next morning Y/N gets ready for her office. She goes downstairs and saw Namjoon coming out of his room. 

"Good Morning Hyung-nim." she wishes.

"Morning Kiddie." Namjoon replied.

"When are you guys going? I mean at what time?" Y/N asked.

"Most probably by 1 pm." Namjoon said walking towards the kitchen. Y/N nods. "Are you sure you are not coming?" namjoon added.

She follows him. "I really don't like meeting people hyung. I feel suffocated." she pouts.

" Such anti-social kid you are. " Namjoon shakes his head and ruffles her hair with smile. 

"Thank you so much Hyung for always understanding me and not forcing me to do anything against my will." she says and smiles.

He smile at her an said " Don't forget to do that paperwork which I gave you. We have to submit that by tomorrow and it will be best if you give that today to our manager he will post that."

"Already done with the paper work hyung.  I'll give it to the manager today." she replied.

"As expected from you. Always on time." he smiles.

He comes out of the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hands. Y/N follows him out.

"Hyung? Can I call someone on dinner tonight? Just a friend of mine?" she asked hesitatingly. 

"Your friends? Sure. Why not?" he said taking a sip from the bottle.

She nods. "Thank you hyung. I'll leave else i will be late. see you tomorrow hyung." 

" See you Y/N. Take care." Namjoon replied. she bows in front of him and leaves. She felt relieve d as Namjoon didn't ask her many questions.

In office when she was working on some songs, she receives a text from Jin which made her giggle a little.

*He is the best. * she looks at the text and thinks.
She goes to their dorm at 6 in the evening. She was very excited for
the dinner. She wanted to make him feel that he was very special to her. She cooked some of her best dishes. She gets changed and wear very simple yet elegant clothes, which was her style.

*Door Bell Rings*

*Door Bell Rings*

Her heart skipped a beat knowing he was here. She opens the door and saw a handsome gentleman with flower bouquet in his hand.
"Hello Y/N." Lee Min ho said with a smile on his face.
"Thank you Min ho Oppa for coming." She smiled even bigger.
"Pleasure is all mine. " He said while handing over bouquet to her. She smiles and thank him for the bouquet too.
They both chat a little bit about work and life while sitting on sofa. She offered him a wine, while she was having juice.
They both had their dinner. Lee min ho praised her for her great cooking skills. They came back to living room again and sat down at sofa.
"There is some magic in your hand Y/N. Let me see." He teases her.
She giggles. "It's all because of Jin hyung. He taught me to cook. "
"I wonder how spare time God would have had when he made you." He looked straight in her eyes and said.
She laughs out loud. His gaze got softer. She didn't notice that he was still looking at her. She stops laughing and blushed when they had an eye contact.
He leans down at her and started kissing her. She kissed him back. He smirks. He bit her lower lip, asking permission to move his tongue in her mouth. She opens her mouth a little more allowing him to enter. The kiss got very passionate and full of love. His hand slide up from her stomach to her breasts. Her hand was on his face. She breaks the kiss. She was panting.
"Let me breathe oppa. " She said.
He smirks.
Y/N's phone rings. It was Hobi's call. She looks at Min ho and says "I have to take this call."
He pouts. She kissed him a little and went out in the balcony to pick his call.
Lee min ho hears something falling. The sound came from one of the rooms upstairs. He went up to look if everything was alright as she will be alone after he leaves. He goes to the room which he suspected. He open the door and a small ball of fur came running towards him. He bends down and picks it up.
"So it was you world famous Mr. Yeontan. " He said and laughs. He looks up in the room and gets shocked. His jaw drops.
It was Y/N's room. One of wall of hers was full of Lee min ho's pictures.
Y/N comes upstairs finding him. She saw him looking at the posters and felt embarrassed.
"Shit" she said to herself but caught his attention.
He chuckles. "What's all this Y/N?" He asked in amazement. She covers her face with both of her hands, making him laugh.
"Tell me tell me. " He teased her.
"Okay. I was very big fan of yours since I was 16 years old. I stan-ed you. " She said in a single breath.
He laughs. "Wow. Interesting no? The lady I stan, stans me." He said caressing her cheeks. She smiles back at him. He pulls her into his arms and hugs her.