Grounded.

She opens her dorm's door very slowly and peeps inside. She saw no one in the living room and she hurries up to get in her room but before she could climb up the stairs she heard someone clearing his throat. She knew it was to indicate her that she has been caught. 

*fuck* she thought and turns towards the other side of the living room. Yoongi, RM and Jin were sitting there. She takes a deep breathe and goes towards them. She stood 10 steps away from them and lowers her eyes without saying anything. Three of them had very stern and angry look on their faces.

"Do you have anything to say Y/N before we question you?" Namjoon asked with no emotions in his voice.

She shakes her head in denial with her eyes still on floor.

"You sure?" he asks again and she nods.

"Where is your cell phone?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung i forgot it at home." she replies in low tone.

"Where were you?" Jin asked.

Her heart raced a bit with this question. She remained quiet.

"Where were you Y/N?" He asked again but louder.

"At Lee Min Ho's place, hyung-nim." she gulps and replied.

"Do you know we all have a deadline to come back home no matter what?" Jin scolds

she nods. "I'm sorry hyung-nim."

"Don't you think you should have informed any one of us?" RM asks.

she nods with her eyes still on floor and murmured "I'm sorry Hyung."

"Why did you leave?" Yoongi asked raising her voice a little bit.

"Hyung i got mad at JK hyung." she replied.

"Do you realize that you raised your voice against him and hurt him?" Jin asks

she nods. 

"Are you guilty towards him?" Namjoon asked.

she again nods. 

"Fine then. You're grounded for a week for not coming back home at night." Yoongi said.

She nods without any complaints.

"Go to your room." Yoongi said.

She bows 90 degrees and said "I'm sorry to bother you hyung-nim. I won't repeat my mistakes."

Jins Hums and she leaves. She went into her room and exhales out loud the breath she was holding while being interogated by her hyungs. *I was expecting a very tight scolding.* she thought to herself. She changes her clothes and went to JK's room. She sighs before entering. 

"Hyung are you there?" she said peeping inside his room. She saw him siting on the computer chair and reading something. He looks up at her and ignores her.

She enters the room and said "Hyung you had your breakfast?". No reply from JK. 

"Hyung?" she looks at him but he ignores her. "JK hyung-nim?" she calls him again.

She pulls his chair close to bed. She sat down on the bed and takes the magazine he was reading from his hand and kept it aside. 

"Will you please listen to me?" she said almost pouting.

"No. I don't care about you." Jk said rolling his eyes.

"Hyung. I didn't mean that. I'm really sorry hyung. I should have not said those words and should have never raised my voice against you." She apologized.

"No Y/N. I don't want your apology. I should thank you for telling me what you actaully feel about me." he said. His words pierced her heart. Well, her words were more harsh.

Before she could say anything else he stood up and left.

She gets up and went to her room. She was sitting on her bed when Yoongi comes to her room. She stood up as she always do. She has a habit of standing up whenever Jin, Yoongi , Hobi or Namjoon enters, no matter where they are. Yoongi sits on the bed and asks her to sit in front of him. 

"What's up with you Y/N?" he asks in soft tone.

she looks at him with confused expressions.

"You know what I am talking about. Your reaction at JK's tattoo. Weren't you equally excited for his tattoo as he was?" he said.

she looks down for a bit "I was hyung." then she looks up and said "But things have changed now. I don't know what happens to me whenever i look at his tattoo. It pisses me off. I went to apologize to him but couldn't do it properly because his tattoo was distracting me continously." 

"It's okay Y/N. He did nothing wrong. You were concerned about me, but love, I don't have any surgery for atleast 1 and half year.  And i have two kids of mine who'll give me their blood." Yoongi said.

*I can't hyung even if i want to i can't* she thought to herself.

She nods at Yoongi and puts her head on his lap. "I'm sorry hyung." she said.

He strokes her hair continously until she fell asleep.

.

.

.

Everything was going smoothly except for Y/N's and JK's fight.  Whenever she tried to apologize to him, his tattoo would piss her off again and again. This made her efforts look fake and mere formality, Moreover, now JK was getting on her nerves because even after apologizing to him so many times he wasn't forgiving her and now she was tired of making things up to him. Well, Jk was also not at fault because he was deeply hurt by Y/N's words and now she was behaving very weird towards him, inspite of apologizing she never looked guilty a bit. Everyone was worried about this misunderstanding and tried to make both of them understand but none of them were ready to listen to them.