World.

Y/N's POV CONTINUED
"O-o-oppa?"
No. He wasn't supposed be here today. Fuck. How will he react. No expressions on his face. I went near him. Holding his wrist with both of my hands.
"What are these people doing here?" he growled.
"Babe."
"They aren't allowed here."
"They all came here for me oppa. They forgave me."
"Who are they to forgive you? They should apologize to you."
"Okay then I forgive them."
"But I didn't. I will never forgive them for the pain they gave you."
"But I chose that pain. Right? You know everything oppa. How can you say that?"
"Am I nothing to you?"
"Oppa. You're everything to me."
"I will not forgive them."
"Not even for me?"
"Don't!"
"Babe. This the last thing i want from you."
We argued quietly but I think we were audible to Hyungs. He licked his inner cheek. Making me nervous. He sighed and then rolled his eyes and whispered,
"You'll have to pay for it." he said and smirked.
I gulped. I know what this smirk means.
"I will." I accepted.
"I'll go and get changed." he said heading inside the house.
I turned back to hyungs and their face made me laugh.
"I don't know how Min ho hyung tolerates this emotional blackmail-er." JK hyung teased.
Everybody laughed and we went inside. I was preparing for our dinner when hyungs and Min Ho oppa were sitting on sofa awkwardly.
Jk hyung was talking to Ra In, who is sitting in kitchen slab. JK was sitting on one of the seats in front of the kitchen slab.
Other Hyungs and Oppa were not talking at all. They were just looking at each other. I asked Jk hyung to go and break the ice. Initially he resisted but then i forced him to go. He went there sat at the extreme corner of the sofa, very far away from Min Ho. I giggled a bit.
He opened his mouth and said "Min Ho Hyung-Nim how do you tolerate her when she is on her periods?"
Boom. The 'topic' oppa wanted to talk to someone about.
I couldn't see oppa's expressions. He turned back at me and we both made eye contact. He turned back to hyungs and leaned forward towards the direction where Jk hyung is sitting and said "Those are the worst days of my life. And happens every month."
JK hyung stood up and shook hands with him and said "I can feel you pain hyung."
Other laughed. "You didn't warned me for that. I hate you for that." Min ho oppa complained.
"I'm really sorry for the torture you had to go through." JK hyung said dramatically.
"Don't over exaggerate things." I warned.
They all laughed. They kept talking about various topics. They started looking at the old pictures and Ra In's pictures.
"You remember this Y/N?" Hobi hyung asked poitning at the picture in which I and Hobi hyung were standing in the some park, i was holding his sleeve.
"Yes Hyung. This was the first time i went out with you. And actually this is the first time I went out to roam around Seoul. I was so scared that I didn't leave his sleeve, not even for a second." I replied.
"And this?" oppa asked giggling, showing me a photograph.
"Oo shit this is so embarrassing." i said hiding my face.
"This was the first poster of Min Ho hyung she ever got. She was so excited. She was literally drooling over it." JK hyung said laughing.
"I can see that in this picture." oppa also laughed. I hid my face Behind V hyung's shoulder. He kept his hand on myhead and everybody laughed.
I wanted to pause the moment. I have my whole world right in front of my eyes. I need nothing elese. My Love. My daughter. My Hyungs. Everything.
Suddenly Jin Hyung spoke, "Thank you. Thank you so much Min Ho for keeping my treasure safe and protected. I wasn't a good brother but you're the nest husband."
Oppa smiled at him , kept his hand in his shoulder and nodded.
"I never thought that I would say this but I always thought that no one would be able to love me as much my hyungs did but he proved me wrong. He loved me more than anything. He loved me as much as you 7 did." I said.
"And you made me realize that I am capable of giving so much love. Still i can't love yu as much as you love me." he said.