'That'

"Or she?" Namjoon asked.
"She always wanted to die before you all." Urooj said.
"What does that mean?" Jimin asked narrowing his eyebrows and shaking his head.
"She always said that she was being selfish but she can't bear the pain of loosing anyone of you.  So she wanted to die before any of you, inspite being the youngest." Urooj said. V caressed her cheeks and swept the tears away gently.
"Is she mad or what?" Hobi frowned. "Why is she doing this?"
"Because she knows. She knows everything." Pd nim said with very serious look. No expressions at all.
"You mean she knows about-?" Jin asked looking at PD-nim and trying to talk to him with his eyes.
"Yes. She knows about 'that'. And she knew that since day 1." PD-nim said looking at Jin.
Jin turns his face and looked at Yoongi, who was still processing whatever he just heard.
"What is 'that'?" Namjoon's wife questions slowly.
Yoongi sighed and continued, "The only thing we wanted her to never know. And the thing she always knew but never said a word about it."
Jin runs his fingers of both his hands in his hair and clenches them. He kept his elbows, with his fingers still in his hair, on the table and groans.
"Why did you not tell us PD-nim? Why were you keeping things to yourself? And do you really think what she is doing is right?" Jin questioned him.
"If i stand in your place then she is wrong. Absolutely wrong. She shouldn't have hid things from you all. Whether it be her cancer or her knowing about 'that'. She shouldn't have disappeared the way she did. I have scolded her for these things but she stood there accepting every mistake of hers without even keeping her part. But Jin if you will try to stand in her place you'll see why she did that. She is still wrong but her reasons are valid. Moreover you guys never ever tried to find her. You all backed off as if she never existed and she left in the same way. You all never tried to know her side. It's been seven years and still nobody talks about her." he turns to yoongi and asks him "Do you remember when you had surgery of your pancreas?"

Yoongi nods and said "Yes PD-nim."

Pd nim continues "You remember ,Y/N ,standing outside your OT for six hours?" Yoongi nods.
"She didn't even move from there. She was there for six hours. Panicking badly. Trembling. Shaking. Tensed. Praying for your health. How can she not save your life? How can she leave you dying? None of you thought that there might be some reason behind her not giving blood to Yoongi?" PD-nim scolded.
Everyone kept quiet as he was spitting nothing but facts.
"What is 'That'? Will you please tell us?" Urooj said.
"When Y/N came to Seoul, it wasn't because she got selected in audition. We never auditioned girls. Her mother and her neighbor, some Ramesh, they sold her to someone who worked in the company. Jin hyung got to know about that. Ramesh sent a video of Y/N in which she was singing. He sent that video so that nobody doubts them. Jin hyung then decided, when he literally had nothing, to take care of her. No matter what. Letting her join the group was only way to keep her always by our side. And obviously her melodious voice was a plus point. We never wanted her to hate her mother so none of us ever uttered a word about this. But-but she knew everything." V said and sighed.

"Why do guys are so mysterious?" Urooj said and rolled her eyes.
"Forgive her and apologize to her as well. You have to do it now or else it'll be very late." Namjoon's wife said.
"But how? We don't even know where she lives." Namjoon said.
"Exactly. She left no source of contact behind." Hobi said.
They all looked at Pdnim.
"What?" PD-nim said. " I don't know where she lives. Everytime, we either met in my office or at Lee Min Ho's company."
"She came to our company?" Jin scoffs. "She was so close to us."
Then everybody turns to Urooj.
"No i too don't know where she lives. She never told me about that. Whenever I asked Her about that she said that she doesn't want any weak link. She was afraid that I'll spill everything out to V. Apparently, I did." Urooj said.
"Should I call Min Ho hyung?" Jimin said.
"Noooo." Urooj and PD-nim yelled together.
"Why why?" Jimin said in shock.
"He hates you all. He doesn't even want to hear your names. If it was in his control, he would have erased all of Y/N's memory about you. And his hatred is justified. He did everything to keep his Y/N alive. Everything possible. Best doctors. Best hospitals. Stock of blood for her. Every possible thing he could have done to keep her alive, he did that. The only weak link that was left, were you guys. He could get her anything but you all. Only thing that she was upset or sad about was "Her hyungs" and she never moved on. She always felt guilty. He really hates you and it would be better to not talk to him directly." Urooj explained.
"Well, fair enough. Even Y/N should hate us too." Hobi said.
"But I really want to see her. I have lots of questions to ask her. And this time I won't go easy on her." Yoongi said almost frowning. He was mad.
"But none us know where she lives." Namjoon said.
"I know where she lives." Jungkook said. The one who said literally nothing since 'Y/N's' topic started, finally uttered these golden words from his mouth.