Flowers.

We reached home. I get out of the car and ran towards hyungs,  who were still sitting in the garden. I hid behind RM hyung holding his upper arms sleeve from behind and peeping out between his head and shoulder. "I did nothing hyung." I decared.
"Kiddie you definitely did something." RM hyung said.
They all looked at JK hyung coming out of the car. Dizzy. He was dizzy. He held his head, stumbled a bit and then shook his head quickly. He looked up and then found me. I sank behind hyung's shoulder.
"Hyung please save me. Please." i requested.
"But what happ-" he was asking when
"YYY//NNN" Jk hyung yelled and ran towards me.
He tried to catch me asking Namjoon hyung to not to save me. I was begging him to spare me this time. I was cackling and giggling.
"Okay Stop. JK stop." Namjoon hyung yelled. Jk hyung stopped.
"Tell me what happened." Namjoon hyung asked JK hyung.
"Hyung. This woman is crazy. She is out of her mind. She was driving at 170km/hr. She is mad." Jk hyung said with very funny expressions on his face. At least they were funny to me. Eyes widened, raised eyebrows and mouth still open. LOL.
"Y/N?" Namjoon hyung turned to me. I pouted. Looked slightly down. But then i pointed towards JK hyung and started complaining about him "He...he drove 140 and he was mad. He even pulled me from my shoulder and.....and he swung me around also. It is still paining."
"Such a liar you are. I didn't even use my force. I  held you very softly." he defended.
"These two kids and their fights. Never ending." Jin hyung said shaking his head.
Ra In came running from JK hyung's behind and stood near him, pulled his shirt's sleeve.
He looked at her and then looked at me with smile on his face,  pointing towards her, I nodded.
Yes hyung. She is your niece.
He looked back at her. Picked her up swung her around.
"My annnnngeeeellll." he said while swinging her. He kept her down, kissed her forehead and knelt down to get to her height.
Ra In looked at him, held his hand and said "My name is Lee Ra In. I'm 5 years old. I love chocolates. But I don't like ice creams. I love my pet dogs very much. I love daddy. But i love mum more. I have so many friends in school. But Lee Seung is my best friend."
i was confused why she was telling all of this to him. She was continuing but my words cuts hers.
"Why are you telling all this to him, Ra In?"
"Mum. He is your best friend god na?"
I nodded.
"You told me to share everything with him when you're not around. So i was telling him everything. You also tell him everything. Promise to tell everything." she said.
"Promise to tell everything?" JK hyung whispers. He thought for a while and then he raised his eyebrows and looked at me as if he remembers something from past.
No no he can't figure it out.
"You go play, my angel. I'll listen to everything later." he told Ra In and kissed her forehead. He waited for her to leave and turned towards me.
"You purposely told me your address, didn't you? because we made promise to always tell each other our addresses, when we were 14 and 17, didn't you?" Jk hyung questioned.
Okay you got that.
I nodded.
"You knew I was following you?" he asked.
I nodded again.
"What are you guys talking about??" Hobi hyung asked.
"Ask her." Jk hyung said rolling his eyes.
"Y/N?" Yoongi hyung said.
"Okay okay, I'll tell. I gave small-small and indirect signs to all of you about my presence around you , but none of you catched that. Jimin hyung almost recognized me but then he shrugged it off. So I decided to give direct sign to JK hyung and obviously because of that promise I made to him when I was leaving for my country and he thought that I won't come back so i promised him that I'll always tell him where i live. So I kept his favorite flowers at his door, only I knew that those were his favorite flowers. I rang the bell and waited for him to come out. He instantly realized that it was me who kept these flowers. I passed by his front gate, purposely drawing his attention. He followed me. And boom. He knew my place." I said.
"What if he told us about your place? What would you have done?" V hyung asked.
"Well, not gonna lie, but a part of me wanted that. But I knew he won't until and unless you all have agreed to meet and by the time he knew my place, you all lost your hopes and were busy in you lives. He would never ever scratch your wounds." I said.
"Yaahhh~ she is extra smart." JK hyung said.
"Well who raised her?" Yoongi hyung said raising his shoulders.
"Ahem ahem I'm still here Yoongi-ah" Jin hyung said.
We all laughed.
"Y/N?" a fimiliar voice.
I turned back to the voice...... And my heart skipped a beat looking at the person standing there.
"O-o-oppa?" i tried to speak.