JK Hyung.

Y/N's POV continued

We all were sitting in the garden in front of my house. Ra In was playing with Jimin and V hyung. 

"She looks exactly like you. As if she is your shadow." Jin hyung said looking at her. The way he used to look at me when I was a kid.

"Exactly. Same sparkling eyes." Yoongi hyung said. 

"Will you please raise her like you raised me after I'm gone?" I asked. Namjoon hyung shook his head in denial "Nope." he said.

"Why?" I looked at him and asked. I was pouting.

"Because you are not going anywhere." he said. Actually declared.

"I can't stay, even if I want to." I said looking straight into his eyes. I didn't want to give him any hopes.

"How many- i mean how long-" Yoongi hyung tried to ask.

"How much time do I have?" I completed his sentence. He nods.

"I don't know. Not gonna lie but maybe few months. Not going to survive more than six months." I said casually. They all kept quiet. Their expressions fade away. "Hyungs. Start planning for kids. Who knows I reborn as one of yours child. Do some hanky panky with your wives." I said teasing-ly, to lighten some tension. 

"Yaah- she has no shame." Hobi hyung said and started laughing.

"I would be blessed if I have you as my daughter." Jin Hyung said.

"You are my parent hyung. You accepted me when my birth mother sold me." I said looking at him.

He was probably about to say something, when we all heard loud sound of brakes in my drive way. I stood up and walked towards drive way when a muscular man came towards me, hold me from my upper arm and pulled me.

"Jungkook?" I heard Yoongi hyung's voice as I was only 10 steps away from them. 

Yes it was JK hyung. Pulling me or I should say almost dragging me. He was walking very fast. I couldn't match with his pace. He opened his car's door and threw me inside and banged the door. Is he going to drive? in this mood? fuck. I quickly fastened my seat belt. He opened his side's door and sat inside. Without wasting a second, he ignited the engine and his car roared. He took reverse and after few seconds we were on highway. He didn't say anything yet. He is speeding. 100km/hr. 110km/hr. Over taking other cars as if he wants to die today. 120km/hr. Okay enough. 

"Jk hyung. You're over speeding. Please stop the car." I requested. 130km/hr. 

"hyung? hyung?" I called him but he was ignoring me as if I wasn't there.

He was speeding and We were about hit some car but he drifted and again he speeds.

"Jeon Motherfucking Jungkook. Stop the fucking car. Right Now." I shouted. He turned towards me and gave me a death stare. I too give him a death stare, more intense.

He changes the gear and pulls the car on the side of the highway. It was worn out, small piece of land, on the side of the road. 

"What did you say?" Jk hyung turns at me and asked.

"Jungkook Hyung-nim. Anneyonghaseyo." I said and I bowed in front of him.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Okay. Don't get mad. You know I didn't mean that. You were over speeding." I said pouting and looking at my hands in my lap.

He gets out of the car and I could see him coming towards my side of car. I unfasten myself but he opens the door before i could open it and pulls me out. Swung me, and make me stand in front of him, face to face.

He is mad. I know. More mad than anyone. But I also know he loves me. He will growl at me but he'll be fine.

"I hate you Y/N." He said grinding his teeth.
What?Is he reading my mind?

"I love you too, Hyung." I said smiling brightly.
"I'm not kidding Y/N. Be serious or else I'll leave." he warned.

Okay he is serious. I nod.
"You're the worst person i have ever met." he said in his deep-hoarse-husky-mad tone. "I regret every moment spent with you." he added.

I knew that his words meant nothing. These words weren't reality. He always did that. Whenever he was mad, he used to say something that he never meant. But it still hurts. These words were harsh. Very harsh.

"I'm sorry JK hyung." I said quietly.
"And your sorry will give everything back, what you have snatched from me? You snatched my hyung's happiness, you-you snatched my best friend. Can you give those 7 years back to me?" he growled.
I shook my head. "I have nothing else but this sorry hyung." i said looking down.
"Why would you leave like that? Did I meant nothing to you? Did hyungs meant nothing to you?" He questioned. I could see the pain on his face.
"I had no other option hyung."
"You could have tell the truth."
"I didn't want to be burden on you."
"By doing what? Making hyungs cry and feel guilty for fucking 7 years."
"By making you hate me."
"I'm sorry to break it to you but you miserably failed in doing that."
"I know hyung."
"You know nothing. You're a stupid asshole. Do you know what Yoongi hyung said when he woke up after his surgery for the first time?"
I shook my head.
"He asked for you. He asked where was his sister. We all had no words to explain it to him. You know how much hyungs cried because of you? And how hard they tried to find you? Still everyone say that they never tried. They tried Y/N. They tried fucking hard to find you."
His words were piercing my heart.
"What would have you done if you were at my place?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes and yelled. "Would you tell hyungs that - hyung hyung I'm going to die soon- ? Do you have this much of courage? I know you love them, much much more that I do. But hyung i love them too. I never wanted to hurt them. But either way I did. I know. It wasn't easy for me too. But stand in my shoes and then think. I know i am wrong and I'm sorry, I'm willing to do anything that will convince you that I'm guilty for my doings. I tried to come back but just couldn't." I kept yelling and crying.

"You idiot asshole." he cursed and pulled me into a hug. "Do you have any idea how much I missed you?" he said softly.
"Not more than me." I said wrapping my arms around him.
"I'm sorry Y/N-ah. I didn't do my best to find you." He said. I just shook my head and kept hugging him.
"Why didn't you come with hyungs?" i questioned.
"I didn't wanted to see you but couldn't control myself." he replied and sighed.
"I know you love me." i teased an he chuckled.
"Let's go back. Hyungs and Ra In will be waiting." i said.
"Who is Ra In?" he asked narrowing his eyes.
Oo. I have to explain this also. I almost facepalmed myself.
"um. Hyung. She is my daughter." I said walking towards the car.
"You have a daughter?? Woooaahhh I'm uncle now?? Y/Nnnnnnn-ahhhh I'm unccllee now." He  was shouting. I wasn't expecting him to be this happy. I mean not right now. Without asking any questions or getting mad. Well it's a reflief that he is happy. I saw him smilling like this after ages.
"I'll drive." I said.
"Do whatever you want. I have a little angle niiieeccceeee." He said throwing car keys at me. He was jumping and walking and then sat into the passenger seat.
I chuckled.