Argument.

They all had their outdoor shoot. They all were in some other country. It was 'the most boring' tour of theirs because the two who used to enjoy the most and make everyone laugh with their stupid and cute doings, were not talking to each other and their moods were not so lit.
It was the last day of their shoot and Y/N was in very bad mood because it was third time when JK was not on time and she will have to miss her flight to Korea and reschedule all her plans. She was frowning.
"What is wrong with him? It's been three days that he is not coming on shoot on time. Is he someone so special that I have to reschedule my work for him?" she murmurs sitting on her chair at the set.
"Y/N-ah?" Jimin called for her.
"Yes Min Hyung? " She replied and walked towards his green room. She enters his green room and said "Yes hyung?"
"Is this outfit okay?" He asked.
"Yes hyung I picked outfits for all of you as always. Are you uncomfortable in these? I have picked other outfits also you can choose from them also. " She said walking towards the rack of clothes.
"No no I'm comfortable Y/N. I was just asking you if this was looking good or not." Jimin said.
"You're looking the best as always hyung. " She said showing finger hearts to him.
"Y/N." V yelled.
"Go. He is again not satisfied with his hair stylist." Jimin said and giggled.
"I swear. V hyung and JK hyung are never satisfied with their hair stylists. They should pay me for doing their hair. " She said and they both laughed.
"Y/N." V yelled again, this time even louder.
"Yes hyuuunngg. " She said and went to him.
"Do my hair please." V said irritatedly.
"What will you give me in return? " She said picking straightening rod kept on the dressing rack.
"My black Armani exchange hoodie." V said.
"For real? Or are you kidding me?" she asked him with big smile on her face.
"You do my hair then I'll decide." V said.
"Ugh. Fine." She said and started doing his hair.
She just finished doing his hair and saw JK's reflection in the mirror. She turns without wasting a second and went near him ,frowning, and started scolding him without taking a breathe.
"Do you realize what time is it? Do you have any idea how much late you are? Are we all stupid here who are on time? How can you be so irresponsible?" She scolded. JK was shocked with her sudden attack on him but then he glowered at her.
"I had to cancel all my plans and reschedule them because of you. " She yelled again ignoring his glower. Everyone gathered around them. Other member also.
This time JK didn't keep quiet.
"Listen Y/N. First of all I'm not answerable to you atleast. Secondly, I don't care about your schedules." JK yelled in his hoarse voice but not as loud as her. She rolled her eyes on JK's sarcasm.
"Thirdly don't forget that you are younger than me. If I'm very frank and open to you doesn't mean you'll cross your limits. Know you limits and be in them." JK growled.
"Well, you are answerable to me and everyone here. Instead of feeling sorry for being late, you're yelling at me. Moreover, I know my limits and that is the reason you are still respected by me." She yelled back.
"They have lost their minds." V said to Jimin.
"No. I can be answerable anyone but you. I-"
His words were cut by Yoongi's.
"Enough." Yoongi shouted very loud. Jk turned back to face him while Y/N was already facing him. "Are you both in your complete senses? Do you have any idea where you guys are and whom are you both representing over here? Fighting like some roadside goons. Do you have thirst for each other's blood? I'm ignoring this shit from past 1 and half months. We all have had enough of your shit. If you both have so much of problem with each other then you can leave from here and from the BTS also. I would gladly sign the papers for your break away. And if you want to stay then I don't want to hear a single word from either of you. No more shit. "
There was complete silence when he was scolding both of them.
Jk and Y/N were standing with their heads hung. "Sorry hyung-nim." They both said in unison.
"I'm giving you 20 minutes JK ,to get ready. If you're late than 20 minutes then you're not doing this shoot." Yoongi warned. "And you, Y/N you do his hair without speaking a word." He added.
"But hyung-" They both tried to speak against him for making Y/N do his hair but he shhh-ed them. "Do as I said or leave." Yoongi said and walked away.
They sighed and did as they were told.
They did their shoot which was completely unaffected by their fight. As soon as their shoot got over Y/N left for Seoul, without saying anything to anyone. She texted Namjoon that she was leaving.
Each and every word of JK was echoing in her ears and was stabbing her heart. Though she knew that it was her, who was wrong at first place but he was her best friend and she wasn't expecting such harsh words from him.
"We need to interfere this time. They both have ego problems. I don't think either of them would apologize to other one first." Hobi said.
"You're right Hoseok. But this time Me Yoongi and Namjoon will talk to JK. You, Jimin and V will talk to Y/N, because if we will talk to her then she will keep things in her heart and for our sake she'll apologize to JK and this won't clear things out." Jin said.
"Jin hyung is right. We'll talk to them after Music awards. That is day after tomorrow. " Namjoon said.
"That means we have to tolerate this for two more days. I'm already done with this. " Yoongi complained.
"I was so scared when Yoongi hyung was shouting at them. I literally had goosebumps." V said rubbing his arms.
"I know right. What would be JK and Y/N's condition? I can't even imagine." Jimin said.
"You both beware. He can scold you both also." Hobi said.
"Shit no. " They both said.
They all giggled a bit and then Namjoon said "No hyung you won't be seeing them for next two days. Y/N had already left for Seoul and she'll be staying at our old flat for some time. I don't know why, but she texted me this. Maybe she doesn't want to cross paths with JK. And JK will stay here and will complete his shoots and other work. So we'll see both of them directly at awards."
"She was hurt by his words." Jin said "that's why she will spend time in our old flat to remember her good days with him." He added.