Clubbing.

"Namjoon, ask him how many bodyguards is he sending with Y/N and who are they." Hobi laughed. Yoongi also smiled.
"Hyung?" Namjoon asked.
"Who else will be the better bodyguard then her own brothers? Maknaes will go with her. But she won't know. I'm sending them because i won't trust anybody in Y/N's case. Secondly if any paparazzi gets her and tries to talk to her and tries to defame her in any way then they will be there to handle." Yoongi said.
"No doubt Genius lab is yours." Jin said mockingly. Everyone laughed.

Next day was spent as normal as other days. Y/N gets a call from Urooj on which she said that they will leave at 9pm and she'll will pick Y/N from the dorm. After their practice Y/N came back home prepared dinner for her hyungs, checked hers and her hyung's next day's schedule and prepared files and other necessary things accordingly and placed them in each members room so that if by any chance she doesn't wake up on time in the morning, atleast other members would be ready for work.

 She gets ready to go.
"Jk Hyung???" She called him while walking in the corridor from her room to his.  She enters his room but he isn't there.

 She comes downstairs and asks Jimin who is sitting in the living room with a pen and paper "What are you doing Hyung-Nim?" she leans on the sofa from the back. 

"Namjoon hyung asked me to copy these papers. These are for tomorrow's event." He replied looking at her and then back to his work. 

"I have done copying these Hyung-Nim. You don't have to do this." she said and winked at her. 

"Really? You're such a life savior Y/N." He replies. 

"But i need a chocolate in return. The one you got from your favorite bakery. Okay?" she demands. 

"1000%" he replied with thumbs up. She giggles. 

" Have you seen jk hyung?" she asks to Jimin. 

"Yes he is in Taehyung's room. They both are probably playing games." Jimin replies. 

"Thankyou hyung." she said and walked towards V's room and opens the door saying " Mr. No short dresses?" jk raises his brow. She chuckles.

 "Is my outfit approved by you? Mr. No short dresses." she said mockingly. 

"Yes approved. And don't call me that unless you want to die." Jk said mockingly but slight sternness in his voice. 

" Woah Y/N you are slaying, girl." V said. 

"Thanku hyungs. But why are you guys wearing these clothes? Are you guys going somewhere out?" Y/N said pointing their clothes. 

"Just a gathering at friends house." Jk said. 

"Okayyy. I'm leaving." she said and left the room.

" she said and left the room

(Y/N's outfit.)

She receives call from Urooj and goes out of the dorm. She text in the group chat of BTS that she is leaving and Urooj has picked her up.  She sends her live location to them as well. Though none of them asked for it but she still sends it.
They both enters the club and Y/N was looking at the place and was trying to understand what was going on and what people are doing.
Jimin V and JK were behind her. They almost had their faces covered with caps and masks.
Urooj waved to few people and introduced Y/N to them.
Y/N notices a guy who got her eyes in so many people. She stares at him for atleast 15 seconds though she couldn't see his face because she was facing his back. 

"He looks familiar. Who is he Urooj?" she asked. 

Urooj looks at her in shock and then laughs "You do really stan him.  Ready for your surprise?" 

Urooj said and shouts on the top of her lungs "Buddy~". That guy turns and Y/N's jaw drops.

"Is he L-Lee Min ho? Are you serious?" Y/N asks Urooj. 

"I just wanted to see this reaction of yours. Yes he is." Urooj laughs and went to hug Lee min ho. 

"How are you?" Urooj says to him. 

"Good How are you lady?" He asks with smile on his face. 

"I'm superb. Here. She is Y/N . She is a member of BTS and is darling sister of Seokjin  oppa." Urooj introduced Y/N to him.

"Oh such a pleasure to meet someone who is adored by Seokjin so much. Hii, I'm Lee min ho." 

He puts his hand forward to shake hands with her. She almost froze and her eyes were still widened but she shook hands with him and said

 "Hi. It's my pleasure to meet you. I'm Y/N. How are you?" and they had a little conversation.

Meanwhile, "Who is Y/N talking to? I can barely see anything in these glasses." V said.

"Should we go there?" Jimin asked.

"No need hyungs. Let her talk. It was her dream to meet him. He is Lee min ho hyung. She stans him since we watched his drama together in our old flat. Around 4 and half years ago." Jk said as he can see everything clearly because he wasn't wearing any glasses.

After 10 minutes conversation, "Okay, I will take your leave. I don't like such crowded and loud places much. I was here to meet someone." Lee min ho said.

 "Byee~ Buddy." Urooj said and hugged him and he smiled. 

"Hope to see you very soon again Y/N and I must say you're very pretty." he said with utmost sincerity. 

She smiled and said "It means a lot coming from you. Sure will hope to meet you soon." they shook hands again. 

He left and she jumped and shouted in excitement. "Oo my god oo my god i can't believe this Urooj. He was really him. Shit i can't breathe." She said. Urooj laughed loudly.
They both went up on the dance floor and started to dance. They had fun. Y/N didn't drink but Urooj did. At 11:45 she called Jimin and told him to pick her up.
She waits outside for 5 minutes until they came.
"All of you came?" she asked
"Yeah. We came to pick you up directly from our friend's place." V replied. She nodded and turned to Jk who was siting next to her and said " You know whom did i met today hyunngg?" She said excitedly.
"Whom Y/N?" Jk answered as if he didn't know.
"Lee.Min.Ho." She literally shouted and left her body loosely on the seat.
They laughed and went home.

(Do comment so that i can improve my work. Thankyou for reading.❤)