Award.

4 Years Passed.
They still have the same love, affection and respect for each other among themselves. But they all were climbing the stairs of success faster. They were global now. But that doesn't mean that they aren't facing any problems or there are no hindrance in their way, infact everything multiplied with the success. But the love they got from their fans gave them strength.
They all grew very handsome and pretty. People fall for their looks and personality.
.
.
.
They all were in the green room. They were getting ready for their performance in an award show. They were nominated for 6 categories. Though results weren't declared yet. Everything was normal. They were excited. They were emotional. They were feeling very happy.
They performed and they all settled down at their seats. Soon, the results were declared and they were going up on the stage to receive the award but suddenly Y/N said 

"Hyung you guys go I'll be there."

 Namjoon turned and said "Why Y/N?". 

She said "Please hyung you go I'll be there."

 Namjoon almost gave her a death stare but didn't say anything because he can't create any kind of scene there. The boys went up and received the award. While they were giving speech and receiving award, Y/N was shouting on the top of her lungs along with their fans. She was clapping and cheering as hard and loud as she could. Namjoon saw her from up stage and showed her the award raising his hand in the air. She nodded with a very big smile on her face and cheered.

 Host noticed that and questioned "Why didn't you come up on the stage Ms. Y/N?".

 She took the mic and said "If I was up there I would have not experienced what I'm experiencing right now, standing here. I get a chance to share stage with them while performing is itself a very big deal. Seeing your ideals receiving an award after all the hard work they put in, is a delight. I can feel how happy they are right now and their happiness is my award.". 

"That's so sweet of you Y/N." Host said.

 "All credit goes to them." Y/N replied.  

They all came down the stage and hugged Y/N. They congratulated each other. Out of 6 awards they won 5. And Y/N enjoyed her view of her ideals receiving awards from off stage.
The other day her words were in the news and all over social media. People were praising her yet there were some defaming her.
PD-nim called everyone in his office to celebrate. They all entered his office with full excitement. He hugged everyone and congratulated them. 

"I'm proud of you all. But remember this is just starting, you've a lot to face and achieve." he said.
They all had small celebratory kind of party and then all were leaving but PD-nim stopped Y/N. Now they both were alone in his office. 

"Yes Bossie?" Y/N said in her soft voice.

"I have something for you. Wait for a sec." he said and went near his table's drawer took out box wrapped in a lilac color paper and a ribbon on it.

 "Here." PD-nim said putting out his hand towards Y/N.

 "What is it Bossie? Can i open it?" Y/N asked.  

He nodded with a smile on his face. Y/N opened it and there was idol of the god she used to pray. She took that idol out of the box and caressed with her fingers. 

"Bossiieeee~ Thankyou so much. This means a lot." she said making aww face and hugging him. He taps her shoulder. She leaves.
As soon as she came out of his office.
Y/N recieves a call from Urooj.
"Congratulations Babyyyyyy"
"Thankyou so much Urooj."
"So what about my treat?"
"Hahah sure. Say what do you want?"
"Let's go out . Clubbing? What say? You ain't minority anymore."
"Umm, I'll have to take permission from hyungs."
" O my god. You and your hyungs. Fine. Ask them and then tell me. But remember there will be someone whom you would like to meet."
"I would like to meet? Huh? Who Urooj? I barely know anyone here."
"That's a surprise for you. You take permission and tell me. Okay? Bye."
"Byeee"
They hung up.
"How will i ask hyungs. Shit. I don't know whether they will allow or not." Y/N thinks and sighs. She heads towards their dorm.