Confession

"I SMOKED CIGARETTE FOR ONCE. I'M SORRY HYUNG-NIM." on the cue card.

The shoot was over. Y/N was trying to hide from everyone so that she doesn't has to face them and have a conversation over this with them. She left the set before them. She didn't go to the dorm.  But now it was about to strike 11pm which was deadline for everyone to be at home and so she has to go to the dorm. She opened the door and peeped inside to check if someone was there in the living room. But she finds no one in there. She stepped inside and closed the door without making any noise. She took off her shoes and pick them up in both of her hands. She was walking on her toes in order to make no noise. She went upstairs in her room. She take a deep breathe and sighed heavily.
She couldn't sleep because she was autophobhic and she couldn't go to JK's room because she knew he'll be the one who will scold her very badly. That's what she expected.
She went to practice room early in the morning. Recorded her dance routine and sent to the choreographer and asked him for a leave. Surprisingly her leave was granted. She was out for whole day. She was disheartened that none of them called her and asked where she was.
It was her birthday tomorrow. She spent whole day roaming here and there. She receives a text from staff members that she has to go live at night. She sighed looking at the text because she was expecting a text from her hyungs.
At 11:50 she went Live and was talking to her fans. At 12 her stream was filled with birthday wishes. Her phone rings and as always it was PD-nim who wished her first.
"Happiest birthday Y/N-ah. Love you so much my baby. My proud."
"Thankyou so much, Bossie."
There was no call or msg from her hyungs. None of them. "Not even JK hyung." she thought. She was deeply hurt.
She was replying to comments on her live. Some of the fans asked "Where are boys?"
To that she replied that they were in Seoul and she is in Busan for some work. But in reality she was in their old flat.
She faked a call , as if it was from her hyungs.
"Ye~ Hyung-Nim. You're late as always hyung. Bossie and fans wished me first."
"Thankyou so much hyung."
"I love you more. Be ready with my gifts. I'll be home tomorrow."
"I'm really sorry Hyung-Nim. I will not repeat that." (She really meant that and apologized to them indirectly.)
"Bye Hyung-Nim. Good night."
She was feeling so bad that tears came out of her eyes while she was fake calling . She couldn't control them. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her fans asked why was she crying? To which she replied that she was missing her hyungs. She showed the pictures of her past birthdays on live. Then she disconnected. She cried out loud.
She wakes up late as she slept late at night because of her autophobia. First thing she did was to check her phone, hoping to see a call or atleast a text from anyone out of 7 of them but there was nothing. Her heart broke. She gets ready and heads for the dorm. She cried while driving too.
She reaches dorm. Parks her car and sigh out loud. "You deserve this. You always let them down. Face it." she told herself. And picking her phone she gets out of the car.
She unlocks the door and peeps inside to check if someone was there. No one. She again walked slowly towards her room. She looked down at the door knob and shook her head then opens her room's door.
"HAPPYYY BIRRTHDAAYY Y/N-AH". She saw her hyungs with cake and balloon in their hands. She breaks down and fell on her knees and starts to cry. She covered her face with both of her palms. "I'm sorry Hyung-Nim" she said sobbing even more. All of them goes near her. Jimin sits down and hugs her. Pulls her hand so that she could look up and stop crying.
"It's okay Y/N-ah stop crying." Jimin said rubbing her back. He makes her stand up and hugs her. She burries her head in his chest. Then Jin hugs her kissing her forhead. Then Yoongi did the same. "Happy birthday baby" Yoongi said. She hugs him even tighter. "Happy birthday kiddie." Namjoon says and kisses her forhead. Hobi also wished her giving her balloon and hugged her and shaking her. She looks up at JK. She sobs and burried her head into his chest "I'm sorry hyung I upset you." she said. Jk hugged her with his one hand on her waist and other on her head. "We will not talk about that. Happy birthday my life." he said. V held her hand and pulls her "All your love is for Jungkook huh?" she shake her head in denial and hugs him also. "I love you V hyung." She says in her cracky voice. "You can have my hoddies Y/N . Now smile?" V said. Everyone laughs. She giggles and hits him on his chest. She cut the cake and was talking to her hyungs.
"You know Y/N? Taehyung, Jk and Yoongi hyung cried last night as they saw ,you were crying while faking that phone call." Jimin said. Her eyes widened listening to this. "Really hyung????" she was very shocked. Their conversation kept on going.
Text on Y/N's phone from am unknown number:-
Happy Birthday Prettiest girl. Stay blessed. Achieve more and more.
Regards,
Lee min ho
She almost fainted reading this.
"Omg OMG" she thought.
Thank you so much sir. This means a lot. She replied.

(Do comment so that i can improve my work.Thank you so much❤ To be continued.)