First Meeting-Part 2

Y/N reached to the place where that man was standing with an slightly old man.
"Where were you Y/N?" asked the man politely.
She pointed towards the room where Jungkook took her.
"Okay. Meet Bang PD-nim. He is your boss." man said.
She slightly turned and looked at Bang PD-nim and bowed and wished him "Good Evening Sir." She don't know Korean but Ramesh told her to bow while wishing someone.
He kept his hand on her head and smiled "Good Evening." softly he said.
Meanwhile Jungkook came and he also wished both of them. "Why are you here Jungkook-ah?" asked Bang PD-nim. "RM hyung dropped me here, he said he'll be back in 15 mins." Jk said.
As soon as he finished his sentence 3 boys entered the area. They all wished that man and Bang PD-nim. "Where are others Namjoon-ah?" PD-nim asked.
"Downstairs PD-nim. They're coming." Namjoon replied.
"Okay." PD-nim said. " She is Y/N. I told you about her. She is the 8th member of the group." He continued. "Y/N , he is Namjoon your leader and this is Taehyung and Hoseok your other band members." He added pointing at each one of them respectively.
She bowed and wished them "Hello Sir."
They looked at each other at first and then wished you back. "Don't call us sir. Call us oppa, as in Korea, girls call oppa to the men or boys who are older to them." Namjoon said.
She nodded.
Meanwhile others also came. She was introduced to Jin, Yoongi and Jimin in the same way. "Where will she live?" asked Jungkook. They all were looking at each other. Then they looked at Bang PD-nim. He laughed. "Ask her yourself Jungkook." said PD-nim. Jungkook said "Will you live with us Y/N?" . She didn't know what to say. She thought for five seconds and said "I can't live alone I get scared." and looked down. "So she is living with you guys. Problem solved. Happy Jungkook?" said PD-nim. Jungkook got puzzled. Everybody else laughed.
Y/N sneezed. "It's cold over here. You should go inside. Jungkook take her inside." PD-nim said.
They both leave. "You guys have to take care of these two children. They both left their parents at this young age just to be your band member. They're naive. Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hobi they are your responsibilities now." PD-nim said.
Everyone nodded. "Yes PD-nim." they said.

(Do comments please so that i can improve my work. Thank you.)