Chapter 7

🆘TW🆘
Kenma POV:
"Bye Akaashi bye hinata and oikawa" I say as I leave.
"Bye bye!!"
"Be safe" hinata yells.
I walk out after I change into sweats and a long sleeved shirt. I wonder what kuroo is doing? Does he really have that much free time to the point where he HAS to come to my work?? Honestly it's kinda really annoying.

As I'm walking to the bus station I notice this dude has been going in the same direction as me. I was trying to ignore it thinking that maybe he was just going to the bus too. So instead of taking a right to the station I take a left.... he's still following me!

"Shit shit shit" I say to myself.
Then I hear his footsteps start to speed up...
I look back and start running.

The end...

JUST KIDDING!!! Im not that mean😂

Kenma POV:
Jeez this guy is persistent.
I look back and he's... gone?
"What the fu-"
I suddenly get slammed into a wall with my hands pinned above my head.
"Hey~ what's a pretty boy like you doing out here all alone?" The man said. I could practically taste the alcohol coming off his breath.
"Fuck off!"
He starts to grope my ass and I start to really get mad and knee him where the sun don't shine.
"AHH" he yelps and falls to the ground.
I start to run but he grabs my ankle and I fall face first. Ouch.
He has me pinned again and his hands are touching me where I don't want to be touched. I start to feel tears prick the corners on my eyes and I close them.
"I was gonna be gentle but your too feisty" he chuckles.
All of the sudden the weight of the man wasn't there anymore and neither were his hands.
I opened my eyes and looked over to find...

Hehehehe I love thissssss😌
I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas!