Chapter 1

Kenma POV:
Ugh I'm going to be late again! I really don't need the boss mad at me right now.
I quickly grab my work clothes makeup and stuff it all in my bag and head out the door.

Kuroo POV:
"Finally!" I exclaim.

"Yes finally! Now we should get some food!"
Bokuto ,my best friend, has been helping me get all my stuff in my new apartment.
Although I really am thankful, I just don't want to go out right now considering how tired I am from the whole moving thing.
"Can we just relax a bit? I'm exhausted!"

"Well I'm hungry and I heard that there's a hooters here with the best chicken and really pretty boys!"

"Boys?"

"Yeah! It's a femboy hooters so it should be fun! Now let's gooooo!"

"Fine I guess but gimme a few minutes to shower ok?"

I quickly shower and put on a black T-shirt and some jeans. "Hey have you met your neighbor yet?" Bokuto asks.
"Nope, didn't know I had one. Guess he must be the quiet type."

Kenma POV:
"Kenma! Your here just in time!"
"Hey shoyo, give me a sec, I had to rush out because I was running late."

"That's fine I can work a little longer while you get ready!" The cherry redhead said.
I went to the back room and but on my uniform which consists of a crop top and booty shorts along with a pair of combat boots. I then to go the mirror and but on a bit of concealer to hide my eye bags from my late night gaming session and a bit of winged eyeliner.
"I'm back!" I yelled to shoyo.
"Great thanks! I'm going on break so see you in a bit!"
Alright, now time to deal with annoying people.

Hey!!! This is my new idea that I got off of TikTok!
I've always loved the idea of a femboy Kenma so yeahhh.
Um anyways, I have never been to hooter because I'm only 17 so if I get anything wrong about that I apologize😩