Chapter 17

Kenma POV:
I wake up to the sound of the tv on. I crack open my eyes and notice that something heavy was leaning on me. I try and push it off but that didn't work.
I finally look to see what it is and my eyes go wide. Then I roll them. You've got to be kidding me right now...
I'm being suffocated and cuddled by Kuroo.
"Oi! Kuroo get off!" I whisper/yell.
"Hmmm" he whines and hugs me harder and doesn't open his damn eyes.
"Fuck."
I lay back down, to lazy to do anything, and scroll through my phone.

About 30 minutes later and this idiot still hasn't got up and it's getting kinda late and I'm not about to spend another embarrassing night here.
Instead of being gentle I decide it's time to be a pain in the ass. I use all of my strength and push the bastard off.
"Ah!" He yelps as he lands butt fist on the floor.
I giggle and climb out of bed.
"Why'd you do that?" He asks groggily, with his eyes barely open.
"Because I need to get home. See ya." I say and make my way to the door.
I hear kuroo scrabble to his feet at my words and catch up to me.
"Wait um. Can we do this again sometime? Without alcohol of course." He suggests with a sleepy grin.
Should I? Probably not.
"Sure." Damn it. He has those puppy eyes.
I open the door and before I shut it behind me I hear Kuroo say, "see ya later kitten!"
What a flirt. Idiot.

Kuroo POV:
He just had to push me off the bed and then leave! I mean yeah he did say we could hang again but I already miss him and he felt 26 seconds ago.

I clean up our mess and make a plan. I definitely think I double date. But I can't let Kenma know it's a date! I need to get Bokuto to bring that guy from hooters he's been flirting with. I've never seen him so desperate for someone in my entire life.

I dial his number.
Ring ring ring ri-"hey hey hey!" I hear at the other end of the line.
"Hey dude! You'll never guess what happened!" I told him about everything and by the end he was speechless.
"So I think double date and you should bring that Akaashi dude." I explain my plan.
"I'm having a lot of trouble getting his number but I promise! We will have that double date even is it kills me!" He yells. I feel sorry for his neighbors.

Word count: 442 words