Chapter 10

Kuroo POV:
I keep thinking about his morning face, it was just so cute! And I saved his life so he has so visit me and talk to me again right?

I get dressed and quickly call Bokuto.
I rings 2 times before he picks up.
"Hey hey hey! What's up dude?" He answers.
"Bro you'll never guess what happened!"
"What, what happened??" He asks.
I told him the whole story.
"No way! He slept at your place?!" He asks.
"YeAh! And then I told him he owes me a date since I saved his life" I say. "Wow you really are  a sneaky bastard!" He replies.

We talk a little longer on the phone and then he hangs up saying he needs to head somewhere. I obviously know where that somewhere is. Hooters.

Kenma POV:
Shitshitshit! I can't believe that happened... luckily I don't have to be at work till 1pm and I'm working till 6pm. I lay down and play on my switch for a while.
I then pack my work uniform and and make a snack before I leave. I keep thinking about it. I didn't think that type of thing would happen to me.
I then hear a knock on my door. I swear to god if it's who I think it is I'm going to flip.
I open the door and low and behold, it's kuroo.
"Hey kitten, ready to go?" He asks.
I stare at him and shut the door in his face. I stand there and he knocks again. I of course don't want to be rude so I open it... again.
"So... do you need a ride to work?" He tries again.
I think about it. " I take the bus so I'm fine." I say. "Yeah you could take the bus, but I think it would be safer if I drove you." He tries.
"Well aren't you over protective of what doesn't belong to you." I shoot back with a smirk. I swear I saw kuroo blush a bit. "Please?" I tries one more time with puppy eyes. I shut the door. I grab my bag and snack then open the door again and step out lock my apartment and face kuroo.
"What kind of car do you have?"

Word count: 377 words.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter😊