Chapter 2

Kuroo POV:
"Woohoo we are finally here! I thought we'd never find it!"

"Looks pretty nice" I said.
We were about to walk inside when a short redhead ran out and bumped into bokuto.
"Whoops sorry! I'm kinda in a hurry."

"Oh it's no problem." Bokuto said. The redhead had on a big swearshirt and basketball shorts but I could see under the T-shirt was a hint of orange and the hooters logo.
So he was a worker here huh?
"Sorry I gotta go meet with my boyfriend, so sorry! Bye."

Me and bokuto both stared at each other.
"cute" I say.
"Cute." Bokuto agreed.

We both walked in and was surprised at how busy it was.
"How many?" A dark haired boy with a cute little skirt and hooters crop top on says.
"Uuuuh two please!" I hear bokuto respond. I can tell he's interested in the dark haired boy already.
We were led to a table for two and took our seats.
"Your waiter will be here in a moment, so be patient please."
"You got it! Oh and by the way this isn't my boyfriend, I'm just helping him move into his new apartment."
The dark haired boy looked at him confused.
"Ok, but I don't remember asking."
And he walked away.
"Dude, you made it so obvious that your into him that I'm actually embarrassed."

"Shut up, I panicked! He was just so pretty!" Bokuto said kind of loudly.

We waited for about 10 minutes before a waiter came.
"Hello I'm Kenma and I'll be taking your orders for today. Would you like to start out with some drinks?"
While bokuto started to tell him what he wanted I just stared at our waiter.
His hair was is a half up half down sort of look and he had just the slightest touch of eye liner.
His hair reminded me of pudding with his outgrown roots and his eyes were simply to die for. He was so damn hot and adorable at the same time that I couldn't take my eyes off him.
"And what would you like?" He asked
"You." I blurted out.
Bokuto slowly turned his head and looked like he was about to burst out laughing.
"Not on the menu. Got anything else in mind?"
I look him straight in the eye.
"I'll have what he's having I guess."

"Alright, I'll be back."
And he left.
Bokuto started laughing at me.
"Dude! That was the worst pick up line I have ever heard! Who's embarrassed of who now??!"
"Be quiet" I say, blushing slightly.

We soon got our food and drinks but I was so distracted by Kenma that is was hard to concentrate on eating.
We soon finished and it was time to leave and on the way out I catch a glimpse on Kenma one last time before leaving.
"I guess this I'll be back" I say to myself.

Chapter 2 done!!
Hope y'all liked it.
Please give me pointers in the comments since I'm new😁
Also sorry for the crappy way I end chapters! It's kinda hard😐