Chapter 13

Kenma POV:
"Oi Kenma can you wait out here for like 3 minutes pleaseee?" Kuroo asks. "I guess I can" I say. I see him slip through his door.

It's silent for about 5 seconds then I hear him running around and a bunch of banging. "This idiot wasn't even expecting me" I whisper to myself.
3 minutes later he opens the door and is a sweaty mess. "You can come in now!" He says out of breath. I couldn't help it and ended up giggling and walking in.

Kuroo shuts the door behind him and I turn to face him. We stare at each other awkwardly.
"If your not going to make food then I'm leaving" I blurt out, making my way back to the door.
"YES! I'm starting food right now!" He says panting and runs to his kitchen.

I hear him setting up the table and decide to snoop around. I walk to his room and remember how I woke up in his bed and how comfy it was. I feel my cheeks heating up and rush out of the room.

I make my way to the kitchen and see that Kuroo is making rice, fried dumplings, and orange chicken. It's smells great. I see Kuroo put 2 bottles of white wine on the table.

I sit down and wait for him to finish. "So  Kenma what your favorite color?" He suddenly asks.
"Really? Ask me something else." I reply rolling my eyes.
"Fine. Whats 17x2 - 18x + 19?" He asks with a smirk.
"My favorite color is red" I say smiling.
"You should do that more often" kuroo says.
"Do what?"
"Smile"
I blush and roll my eyes.

Kuroo POV:
I finished making dinner and set it on the table. I popped open the wine and poured some in my glass and gave Kenma a questioning look.  He just nods and I pour him some as well.

We mostly just talked and drank. Kenma was definitely a light weight and when he drank it was funny.
"And then this dude grabs my ass and I punched him!" Kenmas words were slured together. "Damn Kenma! Your kind of a badass" I laugh. Although I am kind of jealous that that man got to touch kenmas bubble butt.
Kenma put his head on the table and looked as if he were about to fall asleep. "Oi kenma are you tired? Do you want me to walk you back to your apartment?" I ask. Kenma lifts his head up and glares at me. "  can you and your pretty face please shut up. I'm trying to sleep." He says sluggishly.
I just sat there stunned. "Kenma? Did you just call my face pretty?" I ask. He doesn't respond.
I walk over to him and shake him. "Oi Kenma?" I shake a little harder. He suddenly gets up and falls over taking me with him.

"Owwww" we both groan. I open my eyes and Kenma is on top of me, his thighs squished on either side of my torso and his hands on my shoulders, holding himself up. His face is red.
"Oh shit I'm sorry kuroo!" He says and tries to get up. Instead I pull him back down.
"But I like this position" I whisper in his ear.

It's getting spicy 🌶