Chapter 15

Kenma POV:
I'm in the shower regretting life. Wow I'm stupid. This is exactly why I don't drink. I stay under the Shower head until the water gets a little cold and realize I've been in here for a while. I exit the shower and wrap a a towel my waist and make my why to kuroo room. My clothes smelled like alcohol so I didn't want to wear them. I walked to kuroos closet and found a big sweatshirt and basketball shorts.

All done. I guess I should've asked before I used his clothes, but oh well. I walk to the kitchen to see what kuroo is making. Looks like he's making bacon and eggs. I walk to the table and notice how messy it is. There's dishes everywhere, so I bring them to the sink and start washing them.

Kuroo POV:
Man he's been in the shower for a while. I wonder what's taking him so long? I decide to start making breakfast. The kitchen is a mess but I'll clean it later. I turn on the stove and put the bacon on the pan. I hear the bathroom door open in my room. I guess Kenma done with his long shower. He was probably regretting life or something dramatic like that. I chuckle at that thought.

I hear my door open but am unable to look back to see Kenma because I had to make sure I didn't burn the eggs and bacon. I start to hear him gather the plates off the table and go to the sink. He starts washing the dishes. Omg yes wife is so cute! He's washing the dishes for me! I look over to Kenma now that finished the bacon, and see that he has on my sweatshirt, that goes down to his mid thigh, and some of my shorts.

I feel my face heat up and turn around. "I hope you don't mind me wearing your clothes. Mine smelled like alcohol so I didn't want to wear them." I hear him say. "It's alright kitten! In fact I think you should wear my clothes more often" I flash a smirk at him. He glares at me but I just return it with a wink.
"Whatever. I'll bring them back once I wash them" he states. Aw man I wanted him to keep them! I pout as I finish the rat of the food.

Word count: 404 words.

I hope you like your juice😉