Chapter 9

Kenma POV:
It's soft and comfy, I don't want to wake up.

Wait....
I'm not in my bed.
Suddenly everything that happened yesterday came flooding back.
I immediately jump up and took a look around. I'm in a room with a bunch of posters and a laptop on a desk. It's a kind of boring room. I slip out of bed quietly and I see I'm wearing the same clothes I was in when I got jumped. I walked out into an apartment that looked very similar to my own and then I saw him... kuroo!?
I just stare at him.
"Am I really that pretty?" He asks suddenly.
I jump a bit and he just giggles.
"Um so what happened?" I ask.
He explained what happened and really pushed the fact that he was my hero. I just stare at him and bolt to the door.
But before I could reach the door handle he blocked my way. Only now did I notice how tall he really was. "Where are you going kitten?" He says in a seductive tone. I just roll my eyes and try to push past him. "How about this, I'll let you leave if you eat breakfast first?" He try's again.
Ughhhh I can't believe this. Why did this have to happen to me??
"Fine." I reply.
"Really!?" The way he jumped up and down excited Almost reminds me of a puppy.
"Yes, but i need a shower so if I can't leave until I eat can I take one here?" I ask. He nods and point to where the bathroom is. "Oh, and here" he says, handing me a big T-shirt with a band on it and some basketball shorts. "Um thanks I guess" I make my way to the bathroom and take a quick shower and use his shampoo and body wash which smell like Cedarwood. I put on the clothes he gave me and made my way out to the kitchen.
"That was quick" he says while handing me a plate with pancakes and bacon, And then setting one down for himself.
We ate in silence. I found it awkward but kuroo was having a blast.
We finished and I helped wash the dishes.
"Well this was fun but I'm going home to sleep so bye" I say and reach the door. He stops me and says "yeah it was fun, so we should do it again don't you think? I mean I am your hero because I did save you yesterday" he smirked at me. I just roll my eyes and leave.

Sorryyyy it's been a minute but I'm back and kicking!