Chapter 12

Kenma POV:
It's almost the end of my shift so I text kuroo. "Hey boss I'm about to head out, k?" I say. Daichi comes from the back room. "Okie doki! Be safe on your way back, got it?" He asks.

I just roll my eyes and head to the back room to take off my uniform.
I quickly put on my baseball shorts and a crew neck sweat shirt and make my way out.

As expected, kuroo is out there waiting for me. "Hey kitten, how was work?" He asks. I roll my eyes and reply "it's the same as ever I guess."
He opens the door for me and gets into the drivers seat. "Hey are you hungry?" He asks with a curious glint in his eyes. "Yes" I say bluntly without thinking. "Well how about you come to my apartment and I make you the best food of your life?" He asks. I feel like there's some catch to this. "Fine. But only because I owe you for saving me." I say.
"YES!" He suddenly yells.
I give him a confused look.
"Kuroo what the hell?"
"Um I mean what kind of wine do you like?"
"I don't really drink"
"Your really missing out."
"Whatever"
We drive for about another 20 minutes making small talk and we finally arrive.

Kuroo POV:
We get to my apartment. I'm gonna be honest I wasn't planning on having Kenma over for dinner, but hey I took my chance and ran with it. I get to my door Kenma behind me and I suddenly remember something.
"Oi Kenma could you wait out here for like 3 minutes pleaseeeeee?" I ask.
"I guess I can." He says in a bored tone.
I give him a thumbs up and walk into my apartment.
.
.
.
.
Shit shit shit I forgot to clean! It's a freaking mess!!!
I sprint around and shove everything into a closet and anywhere else with a door that closes.  I run over to the door and straighten out my shirt. I open the door.
"Ok you can come in now!" I say. I'm sweating and out of breath.
To my surprise Kenma starts to giggle and walks in.
I must have made more noise then I thought.

It's kinda short and I'm sorry about that! But whatever
Word count: 376 words.