Chapter 16

Kenma POV:
We had just finished eating when I decided to say something.
"Listen kuroo, I'm sorry about last night. That just happens when I drink. Can we just forget it ever happened?" I ask, kuroo just stares at me and does the most stupidest thing... He starts to freaking laugh!
Of course I was furious! I slam my hands down on the table and stand up. "Fine! if you found last night so funny then I'm not coming back!" I yell, Im so humiliated!
Before I can ran out kuroo grabs my wrist and pulls me back down. "Listen kitten, I didn't mean to laugh... i-I thought last night was cute! I like seeing that side of you." He says to me, still holding my wrist.
I stare at him shocked. What did you say? Did he seriously say it was cute?! The nerve! I feel my cheeks warm up. Kuroo smirks at that and I shoot him a glare back.
We sit there is silence.
"You got work tonight?" Kuroo asks.
"...no"
"Well want to watch a movie?"
Don't give him what he wants Kenma...
"...sure" shit. I'm falling for this stupid oaf.

Kuroo POV:
I told Kenma to wait in the kitchen while I fixed my bedroom up, since that was the only place with a tv. I cleared my floor and shoved everything in my closet, fixed my bed with a bunch of pillows and blankets.
"I'm going to give Kenma the best movie day he has ever had." I say to myself.
I had already showered this morning so I didn't smell from the previous night.
I quickly made my way to the kitchen to get Kenma.
"Oi Kenma, come lets gooo." I grab his hand and drag him back to my room. We both get on the bed and get all comfy. I make sure to give Kenma some space since he's...well Kenma.
"So what do you want to watch?" I ask.
"Really? Your going to make me decide?" He retorts. I sigh. "No need to give me so much sass kitten." He just rolls his eyes in response. I grab the remote and put on Netflix. "How about "sweet home"?" I ask. Kenma nods and I turn it on.

               ~~~~~time skip~~~~~

We were on episode 5 and it was around 2pm. I looked over to ask Kenma if he wanted any lunch. But to my surprise, he was fast alseep. And more so, he was leaning his head on my shoulder.
I was mentally screaming like girl.

Word count: 426 words
Kuroo Kenma fans Come and get y'all's juice!!!