chapter 2

Alex's POV

I am already tired. It's noon now and I am about to finish my shift and go home to my kids before I have to go at the restaurant. I am not so young anymore. It's getting hard working that many hours.

"Here is your order sir, have a nice day." I said to the man in front of me. He comes every day to buy bread and candies for his grandchildren. He is a really sweet man.

Next in line was a woman in her middle twenties. She was attractive with her blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I said politely.

She looked me up and down and lean a little closer. "I want this " she said pointing to one of our most famous pies. I put it in a bag for her. She is still checking me out. Its making a little uncomfortable.

"Can I get you something else?" I asked tryingto sound professional.

"I want your number, or maybe a date..." she said winking at me.

I laughed awkwardly and looked down. "I am sorry but I am married"

She was disappointed but still smiled and left.

"Well, the pure girl just wanted a taste of the Alex Dane and you ruined her dreams." Said a very familiar voice.

"Well miss Jones, I have to disappoint people sometimes." I said looking at her.

"You can give the girl a chance. You don't need to have a relationship with her you know! Just blow off some steam."

We were alone in the shop so she could say anything she wanted without anyone hearing us.

"Sara do I need to remind you that I am married? To your sister?" She is starting to annoy me with this subject.

"She is my sister but you are my bestfriend and I can't stand watching you like this anymore. Its been 10 years Alex..."

"Nine years two months and three days!" I said and looked down avoiding her eyes. Sara is Summer's sister and my best friend. She is the one who introduced me to her actually. Without her, I would be doomed.

"God Alex, you have to move on. Go sleep with a girl and clear your mind..."

"Sara your sist..."

"Its not like she is going to make a scene!" She said with a bit of anger in her voice, interrupting me.

Its getting hard to control my emotions. Me eyes are starting to fill with tears. "She was making a scene when someone was just looking at me and now... I want nothing more than her to get in here and make a scene."

Sara is sad now too. "Why did you miss the couch? I am sure you can sleep there without her having to lock you out of the bedroom." She said making me laugh. Sara always tries to make me feel better.

"I would sleep in the street if she told me to" I said making us both chuckle.

Suddenly the door opens and my coworker gets in. That means is time to go home.

We talked about some work related things while Sara was waiting for me outside.

We arrived at my house after less than ten minutes.

"Come on. I am sure your nieces really want to see you. They missed you." Before I can take my keys out so we can get in the house, the door opens and Lia comes out running to hug Sara.

"Auntie Sara, I missed you."

Sara hugs her back you can see in her face how happy she is to see Lia again.

"Hey little one, how are you?" She asked now looking at my daughters face.

"I have an exam in history but I'll survive " she said and came to hug me too. I kissed her forehead and she smiled at me.

"I am sure you are going to kill it like always." I said to encourage her.

We got in and sat on the table. I was looking around for Taylor but couldn't find her.

"Where is your sister?" I asked Lia and I could tell se got a little awkward with the question.

"Ehh, I- I don't know." She is now looking down avoiding any kind of eye contact.

"Lia... don't lie to me." My voice was now serious.

"Ok. She is in her room." She gave in.

"Why didn't you say it from the beginning then?" Sara said looking confused.

"Because she is not alone there. Is she?" I didn't wait for an answer I just got in there and what I saw shocked me.

Taylor was standing against the closet with her pants down and a girl on her knees. In front of her. Sucking her off.

"Ahh...yes baby." I can't believe my eyes.

"TAYLOR" I said and turned around so I will not see my little girl naked.

"MOM" her voice has scared and a little annoyed.

"Stop what you're doing please." I am trying really hard to be calm. The girl left running and I turned around to see Taylor.

"Really Taylor? Again? I was expecting more from you." I look at the ground disappointed and just went backing the kitchen. Taylor is following me.

"Don't do that!" She said raising her voice. Now Sara and Lia are watching us. "What do you expect me to do?"

"I expect to to respect your girlfriend. I expect you to respect women. You can't be with a different girl every day. I never did that to your m..."

"And look were you end up. Maybe if you do the same you won't be such a bitch all the time" I was shocked with what she said. "Maybe if you fu..."

BANG

I hit my hand at the table really hard. Lia flinched and moved near Sara who was shocked.

"That's enough. You don't tell me what to do. I am the mother here. You listen to me. You respect me. What I do and don't do is none of your business. Now go to your room." I said with a really serious voice.

"What? No I..." she tried to say something but it just made me angrier.

"NOW TAYLOR" she just looks at me really angry and goes to her room banging her door.

I was ready to go after her but Sara stopped me.

"Don't. She is just angry."

"Lia go study in your room please. " I said and she did without questioning me. At least she respects me. "What did I do wrong with her?" I turn to Sara to get an answer. " She has a girlfriend and treats her like shit. MY daughter treats her girlfriend bad."

" She is just a teenager."

" I was engaged at her age. And I did everything I could to make sure that my fiance was happy."

"Well, she is angry and tring to control her feelings. You are not the only one that misses her you know. " Sara said.

I sighed deeply. "I don't know what to do. I need Summer. She would know what to do. She was the good parent not me." I started crying in her arms.

"You are working like a dog and you have sacrifice everything for them. To make sure they have everything. You are more than a good parent Alex. Summer would be so proud of you."

Author's note

Hi again. I hope you like my story.

I would really appreciate if you leave a like and a comment . It helps me see that people actually like my story and want me to continue.

Thank you for your time.
Be safe and be careful!!!