chapter 27

Summer's POV

I am standing outside of my house. Nothing has changed the last ten years.  The house is painted with the same color. The garden is still green but needs a little work. The neighborhood is mostly the same. Even the noisy neighbors. Most of  them are outside, looking at us. They are smiling and waving wishing us health and happiness. They might be noisy but at least they are good people.

Well I noticed a couple of women glaring at me. I am guessing they have the hots for Alex and they are jealous they couldn't get her.

The door opened and my beautiful daughters where standing there with another girl around their age.

"Are you ready to go home baby girl?" Alex asked me and I just nodded my head. She pushed my wheelchair towards the door of our house and when we reached the stairs I stood up and with Alex's help I got in while Taylor got my chair.

Silvia said I need the chair even though I can walk and stand with a little help. She said it's too early yet and I have to take it slow.

Also, she didn't talk to Alex about the baby and I will have a talk with her again at my next doctor's appointment.

When I got in and saw the house I almost cried. There are not major differences from the house that I remember. Only in the decoration. The furniture, the color the way they are placed around the room... Its the same.

I looked at Alex and gave her a smile but she was already smiling at me. I pulled her towards me and kissed her.

"Eww. Mama, not in front of us." Taylor  said.

Alex pulled away from the kiss and looked at Taylor. "Look who is talking. Do you want me to start?" She said and Taylor shook her head no with wide eyes.

"What does that mean?" The girl I don't know but now I am guessing is my daughter's girlfriend asked while glaring at Taylor.

Taylor seemed to froze in place so I took action.

"You must be the girl that stole my Taytay's heart." I said eyeing her from top to bottom.

She got uncomfortable under my watch and blushed a little. That is a good sign.

"Hi, my name is Emma. Its really good to meet you in person Mrs Dane. Taylor said many things about you. It's nice to know that you are fine now" she said awkwardly.

"Don't worry about her Emma, she is just being overprotective. She is good deep down." Alex said and I got offended by that.

I hit her arm "Hey! That wasn't nice. And of course I am going to be overprotective over my daughter." I said and turned to Emma again "So you better be a good one. Cause I won't always be on this wheelchair you know." I said pointing at her.

She nodded her head.

"Ok that's enough with that. Emma don't worry she is just kidding." Taylor said and pushed my chair towards the living room.

Alex was laughing with Lia. I will show you Alex.

"So Lia, honey. When am I going to meet your girlfriend? " I asked and they both stopped laughing immediately

"Your what?" Alex asked shocked.

"No! She is not my girlfriend...We just, like to hang out with each other." Lia said looking at Alex's red face.

Now it was my turn to laugh. Taylor and Emma did too.

"Well, if she touch you I will cut her hands of. I don't care." Alex said and Lia obviously didn't like this comment.

"Mom, you can't just hurt anyone who is near me. I am not five anymore." Lia said raising her tone a little.

"You bet I can, princess." Alex said.

Lia turned and looked at me for help. "Mama...!"

"Don't worry honey, she is just barks. She is not going to bite..." I said and placed my head on my wife's chest that was now sitting next to me.

"Are you tired baby?" She asked me and I just nod my head. She picked me up bridal style, said goodbye to the kids and walked to our bedroom.

She opened the door and placed me down. Now this is exactly how I remember it. I slowly walked towards the closet and opened it. Silvia was right. Everything is exactly as I left them.  I teared up touching my stuff and turned around to look at Alex that was standing there looking at me lovingly.

"You kept everything. After all those years." I said and a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Of course I did." She said wiping the tear away.

Her one hand was placed on my cheek while the other found it's way around my waist. I placed my hands on her chest and leaned closer. Our foreheads were against each other. I feel like I am in paradise. On my room  in my wife's arms, with her addicting sent invading my nose.  What else can I ask for?

She picked me up and placed my on the bed gently. She looked deep into my eyes. "I love you, Summer."

"I love you too, babe." I said and pulled her down for a kiss.

The kiss was heated and turned into a make out session. I could feel my friend of hers down there getting harder, asking for attention. I chuckled and pushed her on the bed so I was on top of her now. 

I started to kiss down on her neck leaving kisses and bite Mark's everywhere. I started to unbutton her pants and pushed them down leaving her boxers on. I continued sucking on her neck while I was slowly grinding on her buddy. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. Moans where heard from both of us as I continued my movement.

"You like that daddy?" I asked her knowing the answer already.

"Aah.. yeah don't stop Silv..." she stopped before she could finish her sentence but it was already to late.

I couldn't believe it. I froze on place.
After a second  I pulled away from her neck and looked at her eye. She was scared and full of regret. "Are you fucking serious?" I asked getting angrier by the second.

"Summer I didn't mean..." she tried to explain.

"No! You fucking did that." I said hitting her with the pillow and getting off of her. I sat on my side of the bed looking at the wall trying to  calm down.  I placed my face on my hands hiding it and all the tears that were ready to escape at any moment.

"Baby girl, please..." she tried again but I stopped her.

"Don't! Just...don't." I paused for a moment. "I can't believe you just did that. I know I have no right to be mad for what you did because I wasn't there but this now... Ohh I am mad."

She didn't say anything but i could feel her regret and pain.

"You can't play anymore Alex. You can't play with our feelings and hurt us like that." I paused and looked back at her. She was looking at the floor ashamed and full of regret.

"My first night sleeping on my bed after all those years and you are sleeping on the couch. Look at that." I said and threw her pillow at her before I enter the bathroom.

Author's note

Well, that happened...