chapter 5

Alex's POV

Wow. That was an interesting shift. I just finished with cleaning up and now I am going towards my car.

When I put the key to unlock my door someone turned me around pushed me against the car.

I was shocked and didn't know what to do. At first I thought someone was going to either steal from me or kill me. Ohh, I can't die. What about my dau... My thoughts were cut off by a pair of soft lips attacking mine.

It took me a minute to understand what was happening. I haven't been kissed in a long time.

If I am being honest, I like it a lot. It was quite passionate and aggressive but not too much and it tasted like alcohol. After a while the person started kissing my neck. This is my chance to open my eyes and see who is kissing me.

The person in front of me is not other than Silvia.

My thoughts interrupted by my phone. It start ringing so I lightly pushed her away I took it out to see Lia calling. Of course. I quickly answered and put it on my ear but I accidentally pressed something and I put it on speaker.

"Yeah?" I said

"Hey mom, me and Tay decided to watch a movie but we are out of pop corn." She said and I was looking at Silvia who now has disappointment written all over her face. I smiled apologetically at her before I answer to my daughter.

"I just finished from work so I will be there in 10."

"MOM, bring icecream too please. I want mama's favorite. " Taylor said from the background.

Silvia was now annoyed and a little angry.

"Ok monkey. See you soon bye!"

They said goodbye and closed the phone.

Silvia took my hand and pointed at my ring. I wear gloves when I work so she didn't saw it before.

"You are married?" She is pretty angry now but I don't even now why. Its not like I kissed her.

"No. I mean yes. Well it's not what you thi-" I am panicking and I don't know why.

"Oh my god. You are a lying piece of shit that cheets on her wife. You should be ashamed."

"Well, you kissed me so..."

"So? You should have pushed me away immediately! AND you were checking me out and flirting all night so you should be ashamed. I just feel sorry  for your family. You are a hypocrite." She pushed me and I hit  my car then she turned around and started to walk away.

"No it's not like..." she was now gone. I looked down to see my huge erection that needs to be taken care off immediately. "Ahh... it's just the two of us buddy...again!" I said disappointed. But if you think of the situation it's not like that I was going to sleep with her, I just need to realise some sexual tension.

I looked at the sky "I miss you baby girl" I said to my wife even though I know she can't hear me.

I have to go home. My girls are waiting.

~ ~ ~

I woke up with something warm in my arms. I open my eyes to see what it is and I immediately pull her closer to me. I am so lucky to have her, she is  very smart, so innocent and the most beautiful being in the entire universe.

Well, it might be the fact that she is my daughter and looks just like her mother, the woman I am madly in love with for my whole life and everyday I miss her more and more.

I kiss her forehead gently. She mumbled something I didn't understand what but it makes me chuckle. She is so much like her.

"Wake up princess. We have to get ready."

"Mmmhh" is all she says and opens her eyes. She smiles when she sees me and kisses my cheek.

"Come one we have to get up." I turn to leave but she pulled me towards her and hugs me.

"I love you"

"I love you too princess. You can't even imagine how much" I hug her back.

People ask me how I do it. Well everytime I want to give up... they are here to give me strength to continue. She and her sister are my power source.

We got up to get ready after a quick shower I was buttoning my shirt when I noticed something on the  mirror.

OHH NO! It can't be... What am I 17?
I have a fucking hickey on my collarbone. How the hell did that- Silvia!

What happened last night out of the restaurant came back to me and now I feel ashamed. I am a mother and a wife -well not exactly but- I can't do that. What will my girls think?

I quickly tried to hide it with my shirt and luckily it worked but I have to button up all the buttons and I look a little weird.

I found my daughters ready waiting for me on the couch. "Ready?" They nod their heads  and we leave to the car.

We arrived at the hospital about twenty minutes later. When we got in people smiled at us but it was a pity smile. I hate that smile so much. That is why I hate this place. Well... among other things. Only a handful of people don't give us that smile.

I went on the fron desk and showed my 'visitor' card to the woman but I don't really need too. She knows how we are and what we are here for.

"You can get in now Alex and its good to see you again." She says and I nod my head. She is one of the good ones.

Room  306

I open the door and make my way in there. I stop in front of the bed and take a deep breath. I feel a hand on my shoulder. Taylor is trying to give me strength.

Then Lia starts talking. "Hey mama" I can't stop looking at my wife. Even in here like this she is still the most gorgeous woman in this earth (except Lia who looks exactly like her but she is my daughter so...) "We miss you a lot. All of us. Mom and Tay are here too." I grab my wife's hand and give it a gentle kiss. "I got an A' in the test I told you last week."

"And tomorrow is my first game of the season. That's why we are here today." Taylor said enthusiastically.

They continue talking to her mama while I just keep her hand close to me. I love her smell so much.

It's been nine years since the accident. She is in a coma for nine fucking years. I  haven't seen her eyes or hear her voice for so long... I am scared I will forget the sound of her voice. They say it's the first thing you forget.  I don't think that my daughters remember it anymore. Especially Lia. She was only six years old then and Taylor was around eight.

It makes me so sad. Mad at the world. It's so unfair. It should have been me. I should be the one laying on this bed and she should be with her daughters. She would be better than me anyways!

It was my fault after all...

Author's note

How much would you wait for your s/o to wake up from a coma?

Nine years are a lot.