chapter 24

Summer's POV

"I don't know what to think anymore girls." I told my best friends that came to visit me.

"I mean, its Alex we are talking about. I never thought she would sleep with someone else. I was furious when I saw them together for the first time." Kate said.

She told me about the first time she and her husband saw them on a date.

"I am sure that if the situation was different she wouldn't. She loves you, everyone knows that. You are the OTP. But ten years is a long time. Think about that." Mary said.

"I get that." I said thinking.

"This is not an excuse, she should wait. In sickness and health the vowed. Not when she gets sick I will hit the first bimbo I will find." Kate said.

"You know this is not true. Alex is not like that." Mary said

They started to fight an i just got a headache by their screaming.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I screamed to calm them down. "Mary is right. Alex is not like that. The problem is what am I gonna do now? How am I supposed to  compete with her? She is smarter, she is younger, she is more successful, she is a doctor, she looks like a Victoria secret super model and she is rich. I can't even get up from that stupid bed."  I said getting frustrated.

"Summer, don't say that. You are gorgeous and funny and you are still young." Kate said trying to cheer me up.

"Yes, and you have two daughters together. Alex won't leave her family like that." Mary added.

"I know but, I don't want her to stay because we have kids. I want her to stay because she loves me. I want her to be happy and if she makes her happy then... I will manage." I said

"Of course she loves you. She married you. She is not going to choose you just for the kids. She is going to choose you because you are the love of her life. Her soulmate." Kate said and Mary nodded at everything.

"Well, I am pretty sure her soulmate is Sara put anyways." I sighed.

If my suspicions are  right, she has as many reasons to stay with her as she does with me...

Before I could say anything about that to my friends the door opened and she came in.

"Oh, I am sorry to bother. If it's not a good time I can come back later." Silvia said and turned around.

"Yeah you better leave." Kate said not loud enough but I think Silvia heard it. Kate is not a bad person it's just that she is very protective over her friends and she wants us to be happy.

"No wait!" I said and she stopped and looked at me. "They were leaving now, don't worry. You can stay." I said

"We were?" Mary asked and I gave her a look. " Yes, we were, we have work to do and so do you so we are going to leave you do it." She said and drugged Kate out of the room. Leaving me alone with my wife's girlfriend

She smiled a little and looked  down uncomfortably.

She did what she had to do without saying anything more that the necessary.

"Look, I am really sorry for the drama that I costed you. I told Alex I won't bother you two again. I don't want to be between you two. Again I am really sorry and if you don't feel comfortable  with me as your doctor I can't  inform  a friend that I trust about your case and you won't see me again." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Silvia it's not your fault. The situation is messed up. And about the other doctor thing, I don't want someone else. If I had someone else as my doctor I would still be in a coma. You saved my life and I am thankful for that. It's just that, I am the jealous type of person and I know I can't compete with you. I mean look at you." I said and she blushed a little. I get why Alex chose her. She has everything and when she blushes she is super cute.

"Summer don't be silly. Alex loves you. I was just there. You have nothing to worry about. And you are way prettier that me..." She said and turned around.

Before she could leave the room, I searched the room and saw a metal tray with some medical tools on top. I pushed it down and the noise scared her. She turned around and looked at me to make sure that I was fine.

I looked at her hand that was placed protectively over her belly and I knew that my assumption were correct. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Why did you do that?" She asked confused.

"I needed to know." I told her

"Know what?" She asked still very confused.

I pointed at her belly and her eyes widened when she understood.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I have two daughters. I know that stuff." I said and she looked down ashamed.

"Look, this things happen. I am sure she was the one that didn't want to wear a condom. That is why Taylor is here." I said and shook my head thinking about  how stubborn my wife was when we were teenagers.

"No, we were always using protection, I swear. It... just happened." She said.

"Yeah, that happens too. This is why Lia is here." I said chuckling.

"You don't need to worry about that. I promise." She said

I don't know how I am so calm. This woman is pregnant with my wife's baby.

"Does she know?" I asked her.

"No, I haven't told her. It will only make things more complicated between you two and your marriage." She said.

"Silvia you can't think like this. You should tell her. She deserves to know. And the kid deserves to have both of his or her parents." I said and took her hand on mine.

"I know, it's just..." She sobbed and I pulled her for a hug.

"I know, honey. It's going to be ok." I told her rubbing her back.

Who would have thought I would be comforting my wife's  pregnant girlfriend.

Life is crazy...

Author's note

So as Luvadoreejay  said... Silvia is pregnant.

You guessed it!

Now what do you want or think is going to happen.

Have in mind I have already wrote the next chapters so whatever you say it's not going to  change the plot. I just want to hear your thoughts.