chapter 7

Alex's POV

I was talking with the doctor about my wife and some other stuff when his pager rang.

He stoped talking and looked at it. His smile disappeared from his face and he froze in place.

"Everything ok?" I asked a little worried "If you have other patients I understand you..."

"No, it's not that." He pause and looks at me. "You keep an eye on your daughters" he says clearly worried.

" Why? What happened?"  Now I am getting worried. Really worried.

"There is been a situation. Today they brought some prisoners for a check up and some other things but one of them got away. He is still on the building and he is dangerous. He is been charged for pedophilia, rape and murder."

I just ran to the room to find my girls. Thankfully Taylor was there. Where is Lia?

"Where is Lia?" I asked Taylor out of breath.

"Restroom" she said.

Ohh...no. "Stay here, lock the door and don't open it. Only for me." I started to run again.

"What? Why?" She said before I reached the door.

"JUST DO IT" I was running faster than  ever toward the restroom. In the way there I fell into someone. I got up really fast "Sorry" I say not even looking back.

I reached the door. It was locked. NO. I could hear someone crying inside the room. I take a step back and kick the door. Nothing happened. Come on Alex you can do this. I kick again.  This time the door opens. People are starting to gather around.

I saw a man on top of someone who is crying uncontrollably. When I saw who this is I lost it.

It's my daughter. My sweet innocent daughter is under that, that...

I run full speed toward him and push him away from my baby. I pushed  him against the floor and I got on top of him punching the shit out off him. "You fucking bastard that's my daughter." He tried to fight back  but he couldn't do much.

After a while security guards took me away from him. I started to fight them too. I would kill the bastard.

I stoped when I heard Lia crying.  I turned to look at her in the arms of a doctor sobbing.

The security guards left me and I approache my daughter. I touch her shoulder. She flinched and looked at me. Then she hugged me really tight. I hugged her back like my life depended on it. "It's ok baby. You are safe now. I am here." I kissed her forehead as she slowly stopped crying. "I love you so much princess. I swear I won't let anyone hurt you. Never." She nodded her head.

After a few minutes she passed out in my arms. I look at the doctor and I am shocked to see..."Silvia?"

"Hi Alex." She said and looked at the sleeping creature. "You should bring her for a check up. Follow me please." I stood up with Lia still asleep on my arms. I followed her and we entered a patient's room that is empty. I laid her carefully on the bed and caressed her hair.

"So this is your daughter?" She said and I nodded my head. "She is gorgeous. And she seems like a good kid."

"She is." I said and turned my eyes from Lia to her. Before I could say something more another doctor came in and talked with Silvia.

"Mrs Dane, do you mind stepping out I need to examine your daughter." I nodded and got out. Silvia came out of the room too.

"Do you mind if I check this out?" She asked pointing at my left shoulder. I look down to see a lot of blood and my shirt cut.

" I didn't even noticed that. " I said

"Makes sense. It's probably the adrenaline. " I nodded and she started  walking. "Follow me."

We entered an office that said
'DR BLACK'

She asked me to take my shirt off while she was looking for something. I did and she turned around with a box.

When she saw me she stoped and looked at me. She was checking me out. I couldn't stop the smirk that  appeared on my face. "Like what you see?"

She got back to reality and opened the box. She treated my wound as I called Taylor.

"Mom what is going on?" She said freaking out.

"Taylor everything is ok now.  I want you to go find your sister. Something happened and I don't want her to be alone."

" What happened to her?"

"A bad guy tried to hurt her. Now no more chitchat. Go find your sister please." She closed the phone

Silvia looked at me then back on my arm. "What did I do now?" I asked her.

"Nothing." I took a deep breath and shook my head. "I learned about your wife. I am her new doctor actually." She said.

Perfect. That is what I wanted right now...  "I am sorry  about yesterday. You are not a cheater." She continued

"I would be if we continued." She looked at me confused. "As weird as it's sounds, I love my wife very much, I- I haven't had sex with anyone else."

"How long?" She asked and finished with my stitches.

"She is in a coma for nine years" I said

She was shocked. "Nine years? How did you do that?" She said and sat on her desk

"Well it was more of a technical problem- you now -i couldn't find a woman to... wake me up. I never wanted to either. I could do it on my own but, with someone else it felt, wrong." She raised her eyebrow. "Ohh, my bad. I am intersex. So, I have a penis." I said looking down, it's never easy to say that.

"I now that. I um I felt it, yesterday. Which means you were uhm 'awake'." She said trying to connect what I had said before.

"I was." I start going towards her. "You  have no idea what you are doing to me. I couldn't control my self like I was a fucking teenager. You even left me a hickey and I didn't even noticed!" I am now in front of her. My arms on each side of her. "It's like you are a wicth" I whisper in her ear.

She was out of words. She gulped and looked down on my shirtless body. I am actually really proud with myself right now. After all this years I can still make a woman speechless. It's nice to know I still got it.

I heard a knock on the door. I turned around to wear my shirt. What the fuck am I doing. I need to make sure Lia is ok. This woman is definitely a witch.

Silvia gave permission to the person to enter when I was all dressed. A nurse came in with some papers.

"The results you asked for." She said giving them to her.

"Thank you." She said and the nurse left. "Its Lia's." I looked at her worried. "She is fine. He didn't do anything. You got there in time."

I realized a breath I don't even now I was holding. "Thank god" I said. She smiled at me. "I have to go." I said to her.

"I will see you again." She said and I left the office to find my kids.

Author's note

Bonus chapter this week because the last one was a bit of a cliffhanger.

Stay safe and take care of yourselves. Physically and mentally. If you need someone to talk I am happy to help.