chapter 16

** 6 months later **

Taylor's Pov

"Come on, I have to find Emma." I said pushing my bestfriend to move faster.

"Ok don't push me, let me call Waverly, they are probably together." Nicole said

Emma is the captain of the cheerleaders and Waverly is one of the best in the team.

(A/N Wynonna earp s2 ep3. If you know you know...)

Emma is not officially my girlfriend yet but at least she is not with Blake anymore. By the way, Blake hates us, and by us I mean me and Nicole. She says that we destroyed her reputation because I basically took her girlfriend and that Nicole took her place as captain in the team, which we did but she was the one that lost both.

After my mom said that Nicole is going to be our captain I was surprised that she wasn't already. She is always ready to help and aslo keeps you in place in and out of the field. Not only me but all of our teammates. She is the best and I couldn't be happier for her.

Lia has been acting strange. She is more distant and doesn't sleep anymore in our beds which is weird for her.

Mom on the other hand seams really happy lately. Her new jod must be the reason for that. She is more relaxed.

Mama is still in a coma. I don't believe she is going to wake up but we must have hope. Her new doctor seems pretty good and she is hot. Like really hot. She is too old for me though and besides, I want Emma and only Emma.

We entered the cafeteria and found the girls sitting on a table  waiting for us. They were wearing their cheerleading uniforms. When they saw us they stopped their conversation because Waves stood up to greet her girlfriend with a hug. I sat next to Emma who was smiling at me. She is so cute.

"So, are you guys ready for your last match?" Waves asked from her girlfriend's lap.

"Of course we are. We are going to win for sure with all the training my mom puts us through." I said the last part a little dramatic which made Emma chuckle. I love her laugh.

"Don't be so dramatic, our coach is worse." Waverly said.

"My captain is also crazy about winning. She always screams and makes our lives harder." I said winking at Waverly so she knows I am just messing with my best friend.

"Oh mine too, she is always so demanding." She said to mess with Emma.

"Hey, thats not true..." Emma said pouting a little. Sometimes its really hard not to kiss her.

"Don't mind them Ems, they are jealous that we are captains and they are not." Nicole said

"That's right" Emma said and high fived my best friend.

And just like that we continued talking and messing with  each other.

Lia's POV

Since the day at the hospital I have been feeling weird. I don't want to hang out with my friends as much as I did before. They always talk about boys or girls and how they want to bang everyone. It's weird.

Now that I think about it, I was never really into that stuff. I find this conversations boring. It's just that after what happened...or what almost happened at the hospital I don't understand why everyone is so crazy about sex.

Maybe I am just not made for sex and stuff like that. A girl in my friend group said that I am just young and immature compared to them which I don't believe at all. People always say am really mature for my age.