chapter 25

Alex's POV

I was driving towards the hospital after I left my daughters home for the night. I need to talk to Summer. I need to make sure she knows that I love her and that will never change.

Even though I love Silvia too, I know I have to be with Summer... and I want to. I have missed her so much. I can't loose her again.

I was about to enter her room when Sara got out of it. "Hey." She said.

"Hi, how is she? Everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes, don't worry, she is just sleeping." She paused. "How about we talk for awhile?" She continued.

"Sure, with the kids and Summer we didn't have much time together." I said and sat on one of the seats outside of the hospital room.

Sara sat next to me.

"So what are you going to do?" She asked.

"About what?" I said looking at her.

"About Silvia and my sister? Who are you going to choose?" She said leaning back  against her chair.

"There is not a choice to be made. I talked with Silvia. She understands. She told me that she will never bother me again and that she will be fine... She has a heart out of gold." I told her and I stood up.

"She is a good one. It's a shame how things turned out. I liked you two together." She said making me chuckle.

"Summer is my destiny. I can't imagine a happy life without her." I said sitting at the chair opposite of Sara.

"I know that too." She said. "What are you gonna do about the other thing?" She said skeptically.

"They fired me from the restaurant. I am looking for a job but in my age is not easy to find one. And with all the doctors and the medical bills, I need money." I said to her.

"Hey, you are going to find something." She said trying to encourage me.

"Sergeant Dexter called me again." I said and she looked at me like she was ready to kill me.

"Don't even think about it." She said with a serious voice. "The last time you almost didn't make it back." She said and sighed.

"I know but, now I know better and I really need the money. Plus, IF something happens to me. They will still have their mother." I said.

"Alex please." She said and grabbed my hand. "Think this carefully."

"Don't worry." I paused and thought for the second. "You still have it, right?"

"Yeah, it's in my safe. Don't worry." She said.

I leaned against the wall and looked  at her. Is that...? You little bitch.

"Who is she?" I asked pointing at the thing on her neck.

"Damn, you saw? I thought I kept it hidden." I laughed.

"Apparently you didn't. Now tell me."

"Well, her name is Ava and we met at a bar. She is great. I think she is the one." She said.

This comment shocked me. "You? After all these years you are ready to be serious about a person? She must be special." I said and she scoffed.

"I am not that bad. Besides, I am not twenty anymore." She said.

"I know we are the same age. Now, I have to talk to your sister." I said and stood up.

We did our goodbyes and I entered the room.

She was laying in bed with her eyes closed. She is so beautiful. I got near her and petted her hair.

"I know you are not sleeping baby girl." I said and she chuckled.

"You know me so well. And I was hoping for one of that moments that you confess your undying love for me while you think I am asleep and that I can't hear you and we ride towards the sunset together." She said.

I leaned closer and whispered. "I love you and I will love you until my last breath." Then I kissed her. It turned to a make out session really fast but I am not complaining. She pulled me on the bed without braking the kiss. We kissed for a little longer but we stopped when she started to giggle.

"Well, hello to you too little Alex." She said looking at my crotch that was against her.  I blushed like a teenager. "Aww, don't be embarrassed baby. Me and little Alex go way back, don't worry. Besides, is good to know you still find me hot after all these years." She said and pecked my nose.

"Baby girl, you were always hot and you  always will be. Plus, you know I have a sweet  spot for milfs." I said to mess with her.

"Hey! You are still older than me." She said and pouted.

"I know baby girl. " I said and kissed the pout on her lips. "I really love you."

"I love you too Alex." She said snuggling closer to me.

"With Silvia ended the moment you woke up." I said kissing her forehead.

"Do you love her?" She asked me.

"I love you..." I said.

"That doesn't answer my question honey." She said playing with the necklace around my neck.

"I do. But its over I assure you. I would never cheat on you. I promise." I said and she nod her head.

Her hand that was playing with my necklace started going lower and lower until it stopped on my little  'friend'.

"Summer? What are you doing?" I asked her.

"What? I am not doing anything I am just greeting my friend." She said with a very innocent voice.

"Its too early for that baby girl. Your body is not ready yet for that." I said but she didn't stopped. She started taking my belt out.

"I know, but your body is ready and is also eager. You don't need to do anything to me. I just want to catch up with my friend." She said and continued. She took my pants and my boxers of and played with, my naked now, 'friend'. "Looks like I have been missed." She whispered in my ear which made me moan.

"Baby..." my breathing was increasing and I couldn't think anymore.

Without more thought she went down  and used her mouth to please me.

Needless to say I had a great night!

Author's note

Thank you for your support. You should know the story doesn't have a lot of chapters left but there is going to be a book two.

I hope you like the story. Feel free to leave a like and a comment with your thoughts!