CHAPTER 1

Korean
English or Other language

__________________________
Author Pov
Its dec.24 and Bts just got home after the award show and they are now on the couch in the living room watching some variety show called "The return of superman kpop idol version".There they see some of their kpop idol friends like Got7 and Shinee who adopted some kids.The 7 mens sometimes make fun of them but most of the times they were adore them or get jealous on them.They kept thinking of having one too.

Fast Forward
It is now Christmas and Bts have their day off.The members are going to a nearby park because the maknae line wants to go there.

Jin Pov
The maknae line are now chasing each other *sign how can we adopt a child if those three are acting like one.I am now finding an empty bench to sit and i see one on the right but i saw something on the bench??i dont know what is it so i touch it and it moves in my surprise its a little girl covered in snow.She is still breathing but in a slower pace like she will going to die any minute now so i call all of the members.

"Hyung what's that?"jhope asked."i found her in the bench covered in snow and we need to go now her breathing is not that strong we need warm her up."i said to them.So we hurriedly went back to our dorms.I go to the kitchen and make some hot choco and maybe some chicken noodles soup.

Author Pov
The others went to our fireplace and place her in the couch.Also some of them went to their rooms and grab some of their tshirt so she can change her clothes if she wake up.

Then suddenly they heard a coughing sound so they immediately go to her.
"*cough w-where a-am i?"the little girl asked.

"you are in our dorm jin hyung saw you and we are here to help you"jimin answered.

"o-okay t-thank you for saving me"she smiled."By the way little bunny may i ask your name and age?"jungkook asked.

"m-my n-name is Park naeun and im f-five"she said then jin came with the hot choco and the chicken noodles soup for her.

"Here you go little one"jin said while handling it to her."thank you"she smiled to him.

"You're welcome,oh i almost forgot to introduce ourselves.Im Kim seokjin but you can called me jin or jin hyung.This is kim namjoon but you can called him rm or rm hyung.That is Min yoongi but you can called him suga or suga hyung Next we have Jung hoseok but you can called him hobi or hobi hyung next hobi is Park jimin but you can called him jimin or jimin hyung and that two over there is Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook but you can called them v hyung and kookie hyung"jin said.introducing all of them to her.

Naeun Pov
They are so kind to me so i thank them all and introduce my self again after jin hyung introduce them all.
"Hello im park naeun but you can called me eden and im 5 years old"smiling and waving at them.then the others start complimenting me saying that im so adorable and stuff like that

"Hello eden can you tell us why are you in the park bench freezing?"rm hyung questioned and i tell them all of what happened to me and my parents.

I hope you like it and im really sorry my grammar is wrong