CHAPTER 5

Jin POV

As I go to my room, I hear some lullaby from Naeun's room. I barely open her door and then I saw her sitting in front of the window— looking at the bright moon as she sing.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

As she sing it, I felt her emotions. It is pure sadness about losing her parents. I feel like I want to protect her even more and comfort her so I knock to her door. She was surprised that she sees me. When she was recovered, she said to me that I can come in.

"Hey little eden why are you still awake?You know a princess should be sleeping right now."i said to her.

"I'm sorry jin hyung i just can't sleep right now"she said."Oh okay do you want me to sleep beside you?"i questioned then she answered with a nod so i go towards her.

"Uhm can i ask you something little eden?"i said."Yes? what is it jin hyung?""Uhm are you happy with us?"i asked."Of course hyung why you ask?"she said while hugging me.

"ahm w-we decided to adopted you i mean its okay if you don't w-"before i finished naeun hugging me became tight and i saw her shoulder shaking up and down."H-hey little eden why are you crying? don't you wanted us to ado-"once again i get interrupted by naeun mumbling and saying yes so get confused.

"Y-yes?what?""i said yes jin hyung*sob* i like you all to adopt me*sob*"she said."T-then why are you crying?"i asked while wiping her tears off.

"I-im just happy*sob*"she replied.I then sign in relief."C-can i call you appa jin hyung?"she asked.Then i was in the state of surprised and happy 'ha!i should tease the others about this'i thought to myself."Of course little eden if it makes you happy"i said while smiling at her i then kissed her forehead.

"Okay that's enough we should go to sleep"i said."Okay appa goodnight"she said while kissing my cheek.I smiled so widely at her when she calls me appa"good night too little eden"i said then tackled ourself with blankets but before i drift i open the members and i groupchat.

To be continued

Thanks for reads guys💜